Special Term

Beam covered his embarrassment with anger. He refused to talk to Forth all afternoon after knocking Forth out of bed. Even so, Beam also didn't refuse Forth's help to help him by giving him two pain pills after ordering delivery for their late lunch.

Forth also prepared warm water with bath salts and made the bed while Beam was soaking.

Beam was surprised when he came out of the bathroom, his room was neat and clean, with new sheets and neatly folded blankets.

Forth sat on a study chair while reading something. He turned and immediately approached Beam when he saw him leaning against the wall near the bathroom door. "You still feel sick?" asked Forth carefully.

Beam shook off Forth's hand that was holding his shoulder and walked over to the bed. He grimaced and bit his lower lip with each step. Forth followed him without speaking. He felt guilty.

"I'm not a girl," said Beam sharply. "Even though I'm a virgin back there, you're so huge and strong, I can handle it and I won't get pregnant even if you do it for three hours without a break. You! Wolf!"

Forth sat next to Beam with a faint smile. Beam praised him in anger, perhaps unconsciously, but Forth's heart skipped a beat at that.

"You're the one asking for more and glaring at me every time I try to stop, Baby," Forth whispered as he leaned closer to Beam.

Beam's face was as red as a tomato to his ears. He remembered again how he had drowned in the intoxicating pleasure he felt with every jolt and pound Forth made to his body.

He doesn't drink but feels so drunk and addicted that he keeps saying "more" as Forth makes him cum again and again. He even bit the neck of Forth's shoulder when he stopped and tried to pull himself up.

Beam gasped and turned to look at Forth with a worried look. "Forth," Beam whispered shakily.

Forth raised an eyebrow, hearing Beam's sudden change in tone. "Hmm?"

"Your shoulder," Beam touched Forth's shoulder where he was biting. Forth flinched.

Beam felt guilty. He turned to Forth and grabbed his shoulder gently. "Let's see." Beam lifted Forth's shirt and opened one arm. His heart skipped a beat, seeing the hard muscles of the Forth's chest. He was also surprised to see several bite marks and scratches on Forth's chest. His brown skin made the bite marks and scratches faint, but Beam knew it would sting when exposed to water. Some bite marks even begin to swell and turn purplish in color.

"Sorry," Beam muttered, feeling one of the bite marks. He went to the wardrobe and pulled a box from the end of the wardrobe. Beam took out a clear bottle filled with a yellow liquid from the box. "Take off your shirt. I'll apply this oil to help relieve the swelling and the pain."

Forth shook his head with a smile. "It's okay, Beam. I'm fine. It's nothing compared to injuries after a fight."

Beam glared and hissed. "Take it off. Your shirt. Now."

Forth flinched at Beam's tone and immediately took off his shirt without another word.

Beam smeared the oil from the bottle and every time Forth would wince. Beam fell silent when it reached Forth's shoulder.

The bite wound was so deep, even Beam could see that there were drops of blood in every curve of his tooth print.

Beam sighed and approached Forth's shoulder. "Sorry. It won't happen again," he whispered and the next second, Forth felt something soft and moist touch the skin of his shoulder at the bite mark.

Beam kissed the bite mark for a long time and Forth started to feel something in his lower body harden again when Beam finally pulled his lips away and rubbed the oil on his shoulder.

"So? There won't be another time?" asked Forth softly in a mischievous tone.

Beam looked at Forth with an unreadable look, then shook his head slowly. "Three months is a while. I'll hold my Casanova soul for the duration of our agreement, but I don't want to do it anymore either."

"Is that so bad for you?" asked Forth in a worried tone. Seeing how all the boys or girls he'd slept with were always asking for a second chance to feel him again, Forth was sure he didn't look bad in bed. However, Beam is a Casanova. Many people say, he can make love to three women at once.

Beam didn't answer. He just finished his work and after that he reached over to the study table. He took the paper Forth was reading. The paper contains their agreement.

Beam read it carefully. He pointed one on the paper and looked at Forth. "What is this? All my living expenses will be your responsibility? Why?"

"You are my lover, husband soon and I am obligated to meet all your needs as long as we are together."

Beam thought for a moment then shook his head. "No need, Forth. I still get educational allowance from my father and mother regularly to fulfill my daily needs. I'm quite rich with all those allowances, although it's still far below your wealth. You're also still living off your parents' allowance. "

Forth laughed and held out his hand. He stroked Beam's cheek then opened his cell phone. "Look, Beam."

Beam looked at the application Forth had shown him. "This is ... stock?"

Forth nodded. "It's been a year since I started college, I played stock with the help of Phi Maya. She is a reliable stockbroker as well as a financial consultant. This is the profit I get every month. This figure is my worst amount of income last year because of corruption cases, but since then, it's always been stable."

"Your worst return alone is worth half a year of my allowance," Beam muttered in amazement.

"This is all my money, regardless of the wealth of the Jamorhnoom family. I won a robot making competition in high school and the prize money I used as my initial share capital, so this is purely my money and I can use it however I want. I want to use it for you. You can save your allowance money and start currently only using my money. I put my atm and credit cards in your wallet this morning. Use them however you want."

Beam opened his mouth to say something but Forth kissed his lips and hissed over his lips. "No debate. Please. Or I will fuck you again until you passed out."

Beam sighed and pulled himself out from Forth kissed. "Ok. But, please add one term in this paper for me. No debate. Please."

"What is it?"

"No fuck."

Forth stunned.

*****