Behave, Forth!

Beam stunned. What the fuck is that?

The girl in Forth's lap is beautiful. Sexy. Cute. Well, the girl wasn't actually sitting on Forth's lap. She sat in front of Forth, who was sitting facing her with his legs spread apart as if flanking the girl's body. They were laughing.

The girl leaned towards Forth and whispered something in his ear. Forth laughed and pinched the tip of the girl's nose.

Beam couldn't move, his feet were glued to the floor. His heart was beating really fast and... what is this? Why does his heart feel heavy?

"They look good together."

Beam turned his head to see Gun standing next to him with his hands in his jacket pockets.

Beam sighed. He saw Gun among  Forth seniors yesterday afternoon in the cafeteria. Beam didn't know his name. He gave just a wai.

"Well, they look good. But, when I'm with Forth, we're so much more amazing," Beam said with a gentle smile.

Gun was a bit surprised to hear Beam's words. "Why would you want to be Forth's boyfriend? I know your reputation as a casanova. Forth may be bisexual, but I'm sure you're straight."

"Hm, I didn't expect you to be interested in my background, Phi. Is it just you, or all of Forth seniors who are interested in my background?"

Gun chuckled. He admired Beam's composure and courage to reverse his question.

"Forth has been appointed as a head hazer for next semester, six months from now. We are obliged to keep him healthy physically and mentally, so that he can carry out his duties properly. Seeing that there are so many enthusiasts in the engineering faculty, our chancellor decided to add a major in the engineering faculty. And that means the head hazer's job of leading Sotus will be even more difficult."

Beam chuckled. "Don't worry, Phi, I know better how to keep Forth's physical and mental health in top shape."

"We don't want him to be heartbroken," said Wad, suddenly standing behind Gun. "If he gets injured in a fight, he'll recover quickly. However, if his heart is hurt, hmm... I don't want to imagine what he'll do to the freshmen during Sotus."

"That's right. We also have to protect the juniors from being bullied by a broken-hearted head hazer," added Gun.

"Wow, you wolves really love each other. I envy Forth."

Gun and Wad looked at each other then laughed.

"You haven't answered my question. Why would you want to be Forth's boyfriend?" Gun asked.

"Well, because I fell in love with him?"

"But you're straight."

"Indeed. I didn't turn out to be gay, really."

"But you fell in love with a boy," Wad said confusedly.

"Come on, Phi. It's simple logic. I'm not gay because I only love one man, which is Forth. It's not a question of whether he's a boy or a girl, but because he's Forth. If it's not Forth, I don't want to."

Gun and Wad looked at each other again.

Gun put his arm around Beam's shoulder. "Owh, that's so romantic. Forth is so lucky, that rebellious kid. Beam, if you have a twin, introduce him to me."

"What are you doing?" a voice with a sharp tone suddenly rebuked them. Beam, Gun and Wad saw Forth standing in front of them while staring coldly at Gun's hand which was on Beam's shoulder.

Gun immediately lowered his hand. He chuckled. "Calm down, Forth, we just had a little chat with Beam. Wad, let's go. Kongpob will nag if he waits too long."

Wad followed Gun and patted Forth on the shoulder as he passed. "You're in luck, Forth. Be careful. Lots of people are after your position. You'll lose him if you don't behave."

Forth ignored Wad. He stared intently at Beam. The girl next to him cradled Forth's arm while looking at Beam.

"What are you doing Beam? Seducing the seniors?"

Beam lost his smile. He looked at Forth, at the girl next to him, then at their bodies pressed together. His lips were in a sinister smile and his chin was held high as he answered. "Yes. I came to tease your seniors. Why? I'm a casanova, if you remember. I won't waste time on someone who opens his chest easily to hug anyone who throws himself at him."

Forth flinched at Beam's words and his sharp tone. He reached for Beam's hand, but someone preceded him.

Beam looked at the hand of the girl next to Forth that was stretched out to him. "Hi. I'm Quint, Phi Forth's girlfriend."

Ford was surprised. "Hey, Quint...?"

"Was," Quint said with a seductive smile and leaned against Forth.

Beam shook Quint's hand without answering anything. He looked at Forth and smiled sweetly. "You guys are getting along so well. Well, I have to go, Forth. There are two servings of lunch waiting for me. They might not mind eating in the little room at the back of the library. Yumm.... Bye, Forth, have fun with your Quint, my King."

Forth was silent hearing Beam's words. He saw Beam's back walking away toward the parking lot.

Wad's earlier words rang in Forth's ears again. "You're in luck, Forth. Be careful. Lots of people are after your position. You'll lose him if you don't behave."

Forth felt his shoulder being gently squeezed. Quint. She looked at Forth with his round eyes. "Phi Forth, Baby, what are you thinking? Let's have lunch. I'm hungry."

Forth shook his head and grabbed the hand of a junior who happened to be passing in front of him. "Hey, Nong, please accompany this lady to lunch. Quint, sorry, I have to go."

"Hei? Phi Foorrttthhh?" Quint yelled.

Forth ran as hard as he could and by the time he reached the parking lot Beam had the car door open and ready to get in. Forth grabbed Beam's arm.

"What the f ...."

"Beam, don't go!"

*****