Dinner and ...

"What is it, Forth?" Asked Phana in a soft tone. "Are you in a way to courting Beam?"

Forth laughed and nodded. "Yeah. I had a crush for him since first time, I decided to court and make him mine."

"What?" Kit asked in disbelief. "You had crush on Beam? Why?"

"Why not?" Forth asked back. "He is handsome, and beautiful on the same time. Adorably cute and flawless."

"But, he is a casanova, straight like arrow."

"Don't worry, I will handle it. Its not a big deal."

Beam tilted his head.

Bang!

Everybody startled. Beam put his hans on waist. "I. Am. Here. Infrontofyouandyoualltalkingaboutmejustlikeiamashadoworghost."

Forth grinned and grabbed Beam's shoulder. "Don't be mad, Baby. Did I told you that you look more cute when angry? Make me want to bite you."

Phana grinned ear to ear. He saw how Beam was upset but couln't do anything to Forth. Maybe, the idea about Forth tame that casanova is a great idea. Phana always worried about Beam's free life.

"Forth, I wish the best for you," said Phana. "Go and tame him. I give you my blessing."

"Yeeay," Forth laughed out loud, then he grabbed Beam's waist and dragged him. "Bye, guys. I will be gentle to him."

Beam growled and gave his center finger to Phana and Kit, while he followed Forth. His two bestfriend laughed and waved to him.

Forth make Beam sat in the passanger down and buckled his safety belt. Beam held his breath when Forth crossed in front of him. Forth scent so alluring.

"This is your car?" Asked Beam. "I thought you always in that bike."

"I have a date with an adorable man in this university and I won't mess his hair with drive a bike," Forth answered happily.

Beam sighed. Forth indeed crazy. Today was very tiring. Two difficult classes, not to mention what happened this morning in the cafeteria. What Forth has done has made Beam became the talk of the medical college.

Everyone was wondering and curious about the relationship between Forth and Beam. Phana and Kit asked Beam to explain what really happened and they burst out laughing after Beam explained everything.

Forth stopped the car in the parking lot of a cafe that Beam had mentioned earlier. He unbuckled Beam's seatbelt and followed Beam from behind into the cafe.

"Tell me, Forth, what's really going on?" asked Beam, as soon as they finished ordering food and drinks.

Forth looked at Beam seriously. There was no hint of that mischievous and seductive smile at all like before. "Listen, Beam. I beg you, listen to me until the end, okay?"

Beam was silent but seeing Forth's earnestness, he finally nodded. "Yes. Tell me. I'll listen."

Ford sighed. "Have you found the meaning of the word love, which I asked you two days ago?"

Beam shook his head with a frown. "No. Everyone I asked had different answers and it confused me. Even Pha."

Forth nodded. "Neither do I. So, since neither of us have found a definite answer to that question at all, then I'll offer you an interesting deal."

Their food and drink orders arrived. Forth took Beam's order of tomyam and placed it neatly in front of Beam, wiped his spoon and fork with a tissue before giving it to Beam to use, and opened the cap of his mineral water bottle. Beam watched what Forth was doing in amazement. No one had ever done anything like that for him. Beam touched his cheek which suddenly felt warm.

"What deal?" asked Beam after taking a deep breath.

"Listen to my story first," said Forth. "I have 3 older brothers. Phi Torn, my eldest brother, is now the CEO of JF Torn real estate and now lives in New York with his wife and two children. My second brothers is twins. Phi Grant and Phi Wine. Phi Grant is the CEO of JF Grant Telecommunication, is planning to propose to his girlfriend-Phi Kenji Nakashima, a pilot. He...."

"Wait. Your older brother, and his lover, a boy too?" asked Beam.

Forth nodded. "Phi Grant is a bi. He stopped playing after meeting Phi Kenji on a flight to Japan."

"Ah. Like you. You're bi too, right? Girls and boys throw themself to you.'

Ford laughed. "Phi Grant's twin is Phi Wine. He's the CEO of Wine JF Hotels and resorts and just got engaged to Phi Maya, his girlfriend since high school."

"Hmm... I wonder if you'll be the CEO of Forth JF too someday. What field will you take?"

Forth sighed. He looking at Beam with blankly eyes. "You won't believe it. Hospital."

"Huh?" Beam confused. "Are you really sick?"

"No, Beam! My grandmother had order me to handled her hospital."

"Err ... What hospital? There's no hospital with JF name's in Thailand. Is it outside our country?"

"ShanVa Centre hospital?"

"Huh?"

"Shan is from Shanee, my grandma's name. Va is from Vachiravit, my grandpa's name. So ... "

"Oh. My. God," hissed Beam with emphasis on every words. "That hospital is like a dream for every medical students. I have my own dream to work there someday. That is yours?"

"No, not yet. I just has to learn to take care of it. My grandaparent insist, but, really? I am an engineer to be, why do I has to handle a hospital?"

"Wait, wait there," Beam raised his eyebrows. "I think we strayed from the conversation. Despite all your troubles with that hospital, what exactly do you want from me? I'm a little confused by the connection between the story about your family, which, damn, you are a sooo very very rich brat, and the help you asked of me."

"That's the point. Please help me. This time if you want me to beg, I will beg. Just help me."

"Huh?"

"Marry me, Beam."

*****