Have Mercy on Us

"What do you want? Let me go," Mimi screamed with anger burning in her eyes.

She looked around her and slowly the fear began to make her tremble. She tugged at her hands which were tied to the chair. Her eyes were fixed on a man in another corner, not far from her. Bound and unconscious.

"Mogi, wake up, please," Mimi started to cry.

Park and Lam smiled and stood nearby. Beam and Forth entered the room, followed by Max and Tul.

"Doctor Beam, help me, these people are holding me," Mimi cried with pleading eyes to Beam.

Beam smiled. He bent down in front of Mimi, aligning his eyes with Mimi's face. "Hm ... after I look again, you are very beautiful. Honey, a face like this will soon change."

"Doctor Beam, what do you mean?" Mimi asked scared.

Tul stepped closer to Mimi. "You weren't like this, Mimi. Let me see for a second," Tul reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out his cell phone. "Hm... Beam, we should change the nose a bit, the cheeks and the eyebrows. Oh, the mouth especially. Wow Mimi, you took a lot of skin operation, huh"

"Tul, help me, for the sake of our past, please don't hurt me," Mimi moaned. "Let go of me, please Tul."

"Max, have you prepared my surgical instruments?" asked Beam in a cheerful voice.

"Sure, Beam, but I couldn't find a painkiller or an anesthetic," Max replied in a serious tone.

"It's okay. This girl like Miss Mimi, is used to seeing people in pain and since she's used to hurting other people too, so I guess she can endure her own pain too. Isn't that right, Nurse Mimi?"

Max handed Beam a tray of surgical tools. Mimi's eyes widened when she saw the various types of surgical knives on the tray.

Forth hugged Beam's shoulder. "You need an assistant, Baby? I can help you. Or do you prefer Max to be the assistant? I think Max is a little annoyed by the trouble Tul's ex-girlfriend has caused."

"Well, since I'm pissed at a girl who did some cheap trick offering herself up just to get her revenge on my boyfriend, I think Max and I are going to do a good job of this facial."

"Okay, Max will help you then. I envy you, Max, because you have the opportunity to have fun with Doctor Beam," Forth said in a gloomy tone.

Beam laughed and kissed Forth's cheek. "You forgot, Babe. I'm not a doctor yet. This would be a great training tool for me."

From another corner came the sound of moaning and movement.

Mimi screamed while crying. "Mogi, Mogi, Oh God, wake up. Help me."

Mogi blinked while holding back the pain in his head. He looked around and his eyes landed on Forth, then the tray in Beam's hand. He was scared.

"Hello, Mogi. I see you haven't grown up, huh? However, seeing what you've been up to lately, I think some of you have grown too," Forth said mockingly.

"What is it, Forth?" asked Park, raising an eyebrow.

"That's stupidity," said Tul flatly.

"What are you going to do with my sister?" asked Mogi shakily. He was wide-eyed to see Beam playing a scalpel in front of Mimi's face who closed her eyes tightly while continuing to cry.

"Ah! I just want to make your sister prettier, so she doesn't have to chase after men who are no longer interested in her, or throw herself at men who don't consider her more than a co-worker, or just to smooth out a plan to harm others."

"Don't worry, you can also get free surgery from Beam," Max said cheerfully. "He's in need of equipment to practice surgery. You will be very useful to him."

"Don't, please, don't do anything to my sister," Mogi shouted pitifully. He looked at Mimi. "Mimi, apologize to them. Hurry up Mimi, I'm sorry. I don't want to see you get surgery."

Beam drops the scalpel from his hand onto Mimi's thigh. The extremely sharp knife grazed Mimi's thigh before falling with a clang to the floor.

Mimi screamed in pain and fear, seeing the blood seeping out of her cut skin.

"Oops, sorry, my hands are a little slippery," said Beam cheerfully.

"Wow, Beam, you have a great knife," said Lam. He picked up the scalpel that was on the floor and gave it to Tul. "You should have one like this, Tul. You have a collection of knives, right?"

"Ah yes, this looks great. Can this knife cut anything thicker than bare skin?" asked Tul enthusiastically.

Beam shrugged. "I don't know yet, Tul. Do you want to try it?"

"Hm. Looks like it's quite thick." Tul positioned the knife on Mogi's thigh, then dropped it. The canvas pants that Mogi was wearing were torn and the knife scratched the skin behind them. Mogi roared along with gushing blood.

Mimi screamed, holding the pain in her own thigh. Beam shook another scalpel in front of Mimi's face.

"You know, lately my hands are shaking so easily. This has happened since an unscrupulous girl barged into my room and then opened her panties carelessly in my living room, put her condoms carelessly, then forced me to make love to her. Her behavior made my husband misunderstood and I had to suffer for weeks because he was jealous and angry with me."

The scalpel in Beam's hand came close to Mimi's eyes. "I almost went crazy holding my longing heart and then got news that he was shot for trying to find out who was trying to mess with us. Damn it again, it turns out he's just a vengeful victim of a cheap girl who's curious because no men wants to make love to her. This makes me very angry."

"I'm sorry, Beam doctor, I'm sorry huhuuu..." Mimi was crying hysterically. "I'm sorry Tul, Max."

"Forgive us, Phi," added Mogi. "We will go and move from here if you forgive us, Phi."

Park laughed loudly. "We won't forgive you that easily. The one you prank with, even getting shot at was our leader. You don't need to move, but from now on you must always be vigilant. Our troops are everywhere, and everyone will always be watching you."

"We understand, Phi," Mogi replied shakily. "Have mercy on us, Phi. We will behave."

Forth took the scalpel from Beam's hand and placed it on the tray. "Let's go back to the room, Babe, I'm sleepy."

"We'll take care of them, Forth, Beam," Park and Max said.

"We'll make sure to dump them in a place where it won't be easy for others to find," Lam said with a big smile.

Forth raised his thumb and led Beam out of the room.

In the doorway, Beam turned and said to his four friends. "Don't forget to cover the floor with plastic. I get nauseous easily when I see blood splattered."

Mimi and Mogi gasped then started crying and begging for mercy.

*****