Who Are They?

"So, they're moved to that apartement?"

"Yes. I followed them for three days and yes they're moved. Their friends helped with all the things."

"Good. So we can continue our plan without any harm again, I hope."

"I will always watching them for you, don't worry."

"That stupid brats! They always make me worries. I don't know how to answer my friend if I failed them in this plan."

"I think they just play hard to admit their feeling to each other. They were player, both of them, and they have their reputation. Just be patient for a litlle longer."

"Hu um. Thank you for your help, boy. You have my faith as their guard."

"No. I am who has to thank you for all you had done for me. I had done nothing compare what you gave me."

"Nah! Don't mentioned it. Just go now, your fiancee might be in rage waiting for you now."

"Bye than. Love you."

"Love you, too, boy. Say my love for him, will you."

"Sure."

*****

"So?"

"Uhm? Everything fine, Babe. They acted sweet to each other, fight a litlle then made up again."

"They just childish."

"Hm. Like we used to be."

"You still like a child, sometimes."

"Don't tease me, Babe. You know I am weak for your tease."

"Nah! You just make an excuse to do me everytime you want to do it."

"Can I?"

"Here?"

"Of course no. I won't let people hear you moan. Let's go home now."

"But, the movie?"

"Tomorrow."

" Hei ... Ahh ... Come on, you litlle lion. You make me horny now!"

"I know."

*****

"Forth?"

"Hm?"

"Did you know, who the spies are?"

"No. But I know they are always around, watching our interaction toward each other."

"And your spy among then?"

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Of course."

"His name Suthee. He is Phi Wine's bestfriend since elementary and when his parent passed away in accident, Grandpa adopted him. He was in army before and when grandpa got sick, he decided to be his private guardian. Phi Suthee loves me as his brother, because he lost his litlle brother, too in the accident his parent got."

"He is the one who always inform you about grandparent moves above us?"

"Yes, so far, he always did. Just to make sure that we are in good term with every issue on grandparent's side "

"Well ... "

"Huh? What, Beam? You look confused. Is there something bother you?"

"I think there is another man who spy on us. Not Phi Suthee, but someone close, too."

"You feel that, too?"

"What? You know about that?"

"Just my instinc told me that. But, who?"

"Umm ... one of our friends?"

"Nah! Its impossible."

"Yeah. Its impossible. They are loyal and posessive toward us."

"Don't worry, Beam. We have our commitment, right? Just go with it and let the spies see what they wanna see and report us to grandparent. We good."

"Yes."

"So, what' for dinner?"

"I don't know. This is your turn to cook."

"Aargggh ... I forgot. Let's just take dinner outside, Babe?"

"Make it quick, wolfie. I am hungry."

"Kiss me first."

"No. Dinner first."

"Just a peck, then"

"Forth! Behave. This is our apartement. No one spying us here. Don't make a scene."

"What if they planted some hidden cameras?"

"Oh, shit! You think they can do that?"

"Well ... My grandparent won't take any useless men to became their army."

"Ah!"

"So, kiss me?"

"Hmm .... "

*****