I Am Hungry

Beam frowned. Forth sighed heavily and pressed his nose bridge.

"Beam, how can they believe us, if we never act like a real couple? You should see how my brothers act lovey dovey with their lover. We just have to touch cassually, hug or peck a litlle."

"Just peck. In hair." Beam glared. "Owh Forth, I remember one thing I want to ask."

"What is it?"

"Your family, uhm ... I mean, we both men, but ...."

Forth shook his head. "Don't worry about it. My family is democratic and respects each other's life choices. They believe that love knows no gender. Didn't I tell you that one of my brothers was also getting engaged to another man? Phi Grant and Phi Kenji?"

"Ah. I see."

Forth drew closer to Beam. The tip of his nose almost touched Beam's cheek as he spoke softly. "Besides, you are much more charming. You will make them love you."

Beam shifted away from Forth. The masculine scent of Forth's breath made his chest thump violently.

"And on forehead, cheeks, and tip of nose," continued Forth again. He came closer and suddenly kissed Beam's right cheek.

"Hey," Beam was surprised and glared at Forth. "What do you mean, forehead, cheeks and nose?"

"Pecks. No married couple just kisses each other's hair. My six-year-old niece would burst out laughing."

Beam groaned. He rolled over on his bed with a sigh. Forth laughed at his antics and wrote down the agreement about the kiss on paper.

It was Saturday, and after the deal the night before, which they had discussed in the cafe, Forth had come to Beam's dorm room this morning to talk about personal matters they needed to come to terms with.

The things that Beam bought earlier at the mall after dinner at the cafe were still in the corner of the room in their respective bags.

Beam reached for something from the drawer of the small nightstand beside the bed. Purse.

"Hey, Forth," Beam called. He is still lying down. His head was level with Forth's knees who sat cross-legged on his bed.

"Hmm?"

"That's all I bought yesterday? How much did it cost?"

"Uh? Why?" asked Forth in surprise. He turned his attention to Beam beside him.

"I'll pay for your money. Actually, I had intended to buy all of that, but I forgot to bring my wallet and was lazy to go back to the dorm. So, I borrowed your money first."

Forth looked at Beam with an unreadable gaze. He reached into the back of his jeans pocket and took out his wallet and pulled something out of it.

Forth took the wallet in Beam's hand, opened it and put the object that was taken from his wallet earlier and threw Beam's wallet on the study table.

"Hey, Forth, what are you doing? What did you put in my purse?" asked Beam confused.

He pulled himself up to get out of bed but unexpectedly Forth moved over to him and held Beam's hands up on either side of his head.

Beam gasped. He looked at Forth nervously. He could feel Forth's hard thighs pressed against either side of his hips.

Forth rested on his knees so as not to hit Beam, and his face was only inches from Beam's. His warm breath made Beam's cheeks blush.

Ford smiled faintly. He looked down and stroked Beam's right cheek with the tip of his nose. "Don't ever say something like that to me again."

"Uumm, tell you what?" asked Beam hoarsely.

Forth's breath tickled his ears and made his heart race. "Said you'd pay back what I bought for you."

"B-but, I don't want you to spend your money on...."

Forth stopped Beam's words by landing a kiss on his lips. Beam was stunned. He looked into Forth's eyes who were also looking at him in surprise. It seemed that Forth had not planned the kiss and just wanted to silence Beam.

Beam wanted to say something but the movement of his lips brushed against Forth's.

Slowly, Forth moved, kissed Beam's lips and stuck his tongue into Beam's mouth to find his tongue.

Beam closed his eyes and stuck his tongue out for Forth. He moaned as he felt Forth exploring his mouth.

The moan made Forth lose control. Beam is very sweet. It smells like orange and vanilla. Fresh and sweet at the same time.

Forth deepened the kiss and Beam responded by tightening his grip on their intertwined hands.

Forth let go of his right hand and tucked behind Beam's neck to pull him closer. Beam used his free hand to hug Forth's shoulder.

Forth broke the kiss. They were both gasping for breath. Beam's eyes glazed over and his cheeks flushed. "Oh, Baby, you are so georgeous" Forth said in husky voice.

Beam could see the hunger in Forth's eyes and he felt something hard press against his midsection.

Unconsciously Beam licked his own lips. Forth's voice made his stomach tingle and he felt hard in his lower body.

Forth noticed Beam's movement and looked down. He kissed Beam's neck, from ear to shoulder. The movements are light and gentle.

Beam groaned at each kiss and Forth's tongue licked against his skin. He looked up to give Forth access to his neck. His hand squeezed Forth's shoulder and he sighed again.

Beneath the shirt Forth was wearing, Beam could feel the tight muscles. Cinnamon and mint aroma from Forth is also very tempting.

Forth whispered in Beam's ear. "I am hungry and your taste is so delicious. Just say if you want me to continue."

Beam creeps. He squeezed Forth's shoulder and whispered. "Just ...  eat me."

*****