Tasty

Forth touched Beam's face with his index finger softly, make a line from his forehead to lips then kiss that red like cherry lips again. The simple kissed became a make out when Beam deepend that with his tongue.

Forth's hand trail around the side of Beam's body and stop at the bulge of Beam pant. Forth squezzed softly and Beam moaned in heavy breath. Slowly, Forth unzipped Beam's pant and slipped his hand to grip the hardened length.

Beam gasped in the thin air, feeling so good from Forth's hand. "F-Forth ... What are you doing?"

Forth kissed Beam neck, trail his lips on the pale skin and sweet Aroma from Beam. He bite Beam'a nipple playfully and make Beam wrigled from the tickled feeling.

"Just stay still, Baby," whispered Forth. He blowed in Beam's nippled and licked it smoothly. "I will make you fly to heaven."

Forth took out Beam's boxer and leaned down. He licked Beam's length, from the tip to the ball, shower Beam with pleasure when his mouth wrapped around Beam with warm feeling. Beam moaned loudly. He never felt something so intens like this.

Forth showering Beam with pleasure, make him feeling happy and relax. When Forth faster his move, Beam panic. He grabbed Forth shoulder and try to push him.

"Forth ... Let it out, please, let it out, Forth ... I can't hold anymore. I-I wanna cum, oh Forth, please let it aaarrrggghhh ... Fooorthhh ... "

Forth swallowed and cleared all of the Beam. He crept over Beam's body, who is still panting, immersed in the pleasure of a long orgasm.

Forth looked at Beam with a smile and pulled the blanket to cover Beam's exposed lower body.

Forth wiped the sweat off Beam's forehead and kissed the tip of his nose gently.

Beam opened his drunken eyes. "Forth, what were you doing earlier?" whispered Beam. He grabbed Forth's shirt collar and pulled him closer. Their faces almost touched. "Why did you do it?"

"Didn't I tell you I was hungry?" replied Forth calmly. He caressed Beam's lips with his thumb. "And you feel good."

Beam's face reddened. He lifted his face so that his lips touched Forth's and whispered. "I let you eat me."

Forth kissed Beam's lips gently and smiled. "I did, literally. And yes, you're so delicious."

"You shouldn't be eating alone. A good husband won't feed himself. He will put his partner first too."

After saying that, Beam grabbed Forth's shoulders with both hands and pulled him, so that Forth fell onto the bed and lay on his back under Beam. Beam sat on Forth's thighs and smiled seductively. "You know what? It's almost lunch time for me."

Forth stared at Beam for a moment then shook his head. "Beam, don't."

Beam's brows furrowed, but his hands roamed under Forth's shirt. "Why?"

"I won't hold back when I'm aroused. I don't want to hurt you. There's nothing here to protect you."

"Hm, I know. But hey, I'm a casanova. I can handle three girls at once, and I think that's worth it for you alone."

Forth shook his head while holding Beam's hand that was playing with his nipples. "It would be different if you were the one receiving, not giving."

Beam kissed Forth's neck gently, occasionally biting and sucking the brownish skin. What he did made Forth groan.

Beam lingeringed his arm to Forth's neck leaned to Forth's lips untill their lip carressed each other for the second time. Forth can feels his heart skipped a beat when Beam slide his moist tongue to his mouth. Beam moaned softly and Forth can see a firework when he sunk in pleasure. Even Beam's saliva taste so sweet.

Something in Forth's pant moved. Blood rushed to that part and make his body trembled. Why Beam body like a satin silk blanket in his embraced? So warm and soft.

"Oh, Forth, you are so tasty, too. I'd never kissed anyone like this. This is amazing. You make me drunk," Beam gasped for an air.

Beam pulled up the shirt and licked Forth's chest. Slowly and fokused, he bit the nipple again. Forth can hold his moan and he grabbed Beam's waist. "Baby, this is not good. You will hurt."

Beam make a sign to Forth keep silent and unbuckled Forth's jeans and boxer. He lowered his body and his tongue stuck out, red and wet. Forth stifled a groan by biting the inside of his cheek when Beam kissed the head of his dick, licked and kissed along the shaft until his head, then before Forth returned to normal breathing, his dick disappeared in the warmth of Beam's mouth.

Forth felt himself floating in the clouds. He enjoyed Beam serving him and after a while, Forth grabbed Beam's body and turned it over. Now Beam is under him again, staring at Forth with a seductive gaze.

"Forth, pleeasee ...."

Forth coats his own fingers and penis with his saliva and prepares Beam with one finger. He licks the Beam hole which is pink and makes Beam squirm.

Forth lifted Beam's legs to bend to his chest and began to enter Beam's hole. He groaned loudly as he felt his dick grip inside. Beam clenched him.

Beam tilted his head up, stifled a scream by biting his lip. Forth's impulse ached, but there was another feeling that came together. Delicious. Forth lowered his head and kissed Beam, distracting Beam from the pain. "Baby, you are very thight. I will stop if you can't hold it."

Beam shook his head. "Don't! Move, baby, faster, Forth." Forth looked at Beam and started moving slowly. Beam felt immersed in Forth's gaze. He pulled Forth and kissed him lustfully. "Faster, baby, there. Oh, Foorth ... You are so huge, aah ... Aahhh ...  you got me there. Aaahhh ...."

They were both immersed in the pleasures of heaven on earth and both were thrown into contentment after a while.

Its almost three in the afternoon when Beam wake up from his nap.

Beam was silent for a moment, then when he tried to move, the pain all over his body made Beam scream.

Forth moved and woke up startled. He spontaneously hugged Beam. "Baby, what's wrong?"

Beam glared and with one strong jolt pushed Forth to the ground. "Forth! What did you do to me?" shouted Beam furiously.

Forth was dumbfounded.

*****