Stupid Cupid Couple

"But, Forth, I thought you weren't going to change the three-month rule," said Beam irritably. "You are Forth Jamorhnoom, leader of the engineering wolves. You never hesitate to take whatever you like. You make your own rules and paths. But seeing you hold back so much against me makes me feel insecure and think you really do think of me just as the person you need in your plans. Well, on the one hand I always thought that I wasn't your type at all. You've always been attracted to cute boys like.... Wayo," Beam looked away.

"I thought you were really straight, and only liked girls like ... your senior in the cafeteria," Forth replied quickly. "You didn't even dodge when she tried to kiss you, made me want to run and throw her in the bushes."

"Owh? You feel that way?" Beam's eyebrows rose and his lips formed a mocking smile. "You should be grateful that you can still feel that way towards people who approach me. As for me? How can I punch Wayo who always looks cute even without him trying? Phana will kill me, even though I still need his help to graduate as a doctor."

"We're both stupid, right?" murmured Forth. "I'm scared every day. This one year has been like a fire for me."

"You? Afraid? Seriously? What are you afraid of?"

"A lot. I'm afraid you could leave at any time, with a girl who might make your heart fall for her. I'm afraid that sometime before seven years have passed you'll ask for your freedom back because you can't stand me, or anytime you feel bored with me. I'm afraid every time I have to touch you, especially when you touch me. I'm afraid to lose control and do things you hate because you don't swing this way. You do all your roles perfectly and I'm suffocating at the fact that everything is real must be done according to the role because many eyes are watching us."

"You idiot! I touch you because I feel comfortable with you. I'm not afraid of you. I like being around you. I'm happy that you always pay attention and put my interests first. I haven't really realized all this all this time, only when the incident in the bathroom happened. That, I understand what I've been feeling for you all along is... love. Oh, damn, I hate to say things like this drama." Beam facepalmed himself with bake cheeks to ears.

Forth grabbed Beam's hand and removed it from his face. "Beam ... look at me," Forth said softly. He grabbed Beam's hands and squeezed them gently.

Beam looked away. "No, I'm shy."

Forth chuckled at Beam's attitude. He brought Beam's hands to his lips for a long kiss. Beam lowered his head and his face became even redder. "Beam... I love you. From the first time I saw you walking with Kit mocking Phana who danced badly at the Campus Moon competition, until now, when I held your hand in mine, and later when we finally had to succumb to death. Always in love with you."

"Kit's right," Beam muttered as he released his right hand from Forth's grip and gently stroked Forth's cheek.

"Huh? Kits?" asked Forth confused.

"He said you engineering guys are spoiled, caring, very romantic, and protective of your partner, but can be very quiet when he's jealous or unhappy. He's right. He date one, too."

"Well, we don't fall in love easily, but we will be loyal when we find the right person." Forth leaned over and grabbed Beam in his arms. He sighed as he felt the warmth of Beam's body fill every curve of his body.

"Forth," Beam whispered.

"Hmm?"

"Forgive me."

"What For?"

"I've been aware of my feelings for you for too long."

"One year is not long, Beam, we have six more years until everything is perfect."

Beam pulled away from Forth's arms and looked at him. "Only six years,?"

"Six years is just a time limit that grandparents want. From then on until the end of our lives, we will live everything according to our own wishes, without any rules or supervision from anyone anymore."

Beam hugged Forth and kissed his exposed chest under his shirt. "I love you, Forth."

Forth moved forward, urging Beam. Forth adjusted Beam's legs which were originally folded to be straight and laid his body on the bed and supported his body with his elbows parallel to Beam's body but did not hit him.

He looked at Beam who was lying under him and held out his hand. Forth stretched out his index finger and traced Beam from the ends of his hair to his stomach then back up and his finger stopped above Beam's half-open lips.

Beam kissed Forth's index finger and licked it while looking at Forth with dreamy eyes.

Forth bent down and kissed Beam's forehead, nose tip and cheek then pulled his finger from Beam's mouth and replaced the finger with his tongue. He explored Beam's mouth with his tongue and Beam groaned and sighed in his mouth.

Forth broke his kiss on Beam's lips and moved to his neck. Beam looked up, giving Forth's lips further access. He winced as he felt Forth make marks on his shoulders and behind his ears. Beam trembled as Forth whispered in his ear.

"You're so beautiful, Beam. I love you."

Forth's hand moved to unbutton Beam's shirt and he stared in amazement at the milky white expanse of skin before his eyes. "You're incredibly beautiful, Beam. My husband."

Beam grabbed Forth's neck and kissed him again, this time taking the initiative to dominate their kiss.

Forth groaned and his hand moved slowly to grab the pink nipple on Beam's chest, toying with it between his middle and index fingers.

"F-Forth..." Beam whispered in a trembling voice, after he broke their hot kiss.

"Yes, baby?"

"Do it, Forth. I want you. Now."

"Baby, we have a rule about that. You added it," Forth said teasingly.

Beam glared at Forth sharply. "Really? You mention that rule now? You want to die by my hands, Forth?"

"No, honey, of course not. I want to die inside your body."

Beam groaned as Forth landed his lips again on his nipple. He reminded himself to tear up the three-months rules paper they had made before sinking into the pleasure of Forth's lips on his body.

*****