Last Page - Author Note

Hello again, it's me, the writer of this book series. If you had read the previous books and now managed to reach the very end this one. . .  Thank you.

Thank you so much everyone who had read this book and supported it with love.

I hope you all enjoyed this Fanfiction, just as much as I loved writing it for you.

Warning: There were might be some changes in a few chapters for gramma issues and other problems later on in the future.

Also, don't worry, there will be more coming later on. But for now, I will take a break from it for the time being.

As for this book: It was one of my wildest rides I ever had with many emotions and challenges that came here and there. A lot of tears were shed in the end of it all, but before you all come to me to kill me for my decisions, all I can say in my defence is that 'Everything happens for a reason, even if  it's unclear or painful to everyone.' 

Again, thank you everyone for reading this book series, you  are all amazing and I appreciate every single one of you, readers. Feel free to write down your opinions in the comment section down below about the journey of the characters or about anything that you loved in it.

Have a nice day and remember.

Never give up.

See you all in the next book. . .