CH41 - The True Face of Sensui

"You sure have that crazy laugh down." Yusuke commented as he held onto his side that is still hurting. Sensui said nothing more, just laughed loudly and maniacally while he let his energy go loose that was like a wild animal being free from its leash. As the colour yellow enveloped Sensui's entire being, it's flames started to make everything that had been touch by it crumble into pieces. "Spirit Energy that makes my head hurt?" The Urameshi boy gasped as he felt the energy growing stronger by seconds. "That's new. . ."

"That's not Spirit Energy at all!" Kurama breathed out in shock.

"It's not demon energy either." Hiei added on his own thoughts as he stared at the human being that is just glowing with his powerful aura.

"Wait a second." Kazuma exclaimed in surprise as he looked at his demon friends questioningly. "If it's not Spirit or Demon, what the heck kind of energy is it? Solar?" As he asked those questions, Koenma finally regained his consciousness back. His eyes fluttered open as his hands went to nurse the side of his face where his Spirit Detective had landed his punch.

"Ugh, I pit my tongue. . . " The young prince complained, but as soon as he opened his eyes wide enough a gasp of horror escaped from his lips when he saw what his previously hired Spirit Detective is wielding at the moment. "No, it isn't possible. . . He has mastered. . the Sacred Energy. . ."

"Sacred Energy?" Yusuke questioned.

"What the heck is that?!?" Kuwabara demanded.

"It can't. . .!" Kurama gasped in utter horror, not believing that this something, so unholy and powerful is in the hands of someone as this man.

"Sacred Energy is the highest essential power that any being can harness." Koenma explained it briefly and as fast as he was able to before glaring at Sensui with disbelief. "But how could you?! It takes forty years of discipline at least!" In reply, the man just smiled proudly, but his stare remained on his opponent.

"Forty yeast shared by eight personalities is only five. Of course, even the training is no guarantee." Sensui explained, filling in the blanks for his ex-boss. "You need to receptive to it, having the inherent desire to correct the world around you. Something Genkai and Yara discovered but none of them possess."

"What?" Yusuke cried out in shock.

"Even your teachers have their limits." The man replied, his smirk stretching wider than ever before unleashing a small portion of his gift, almost knocking Yusuke off of his footing and make the Prince of Spirit World shield himself from its glory. "Sacred energy is about operating on a higher plane. Transcending your physical realm." With a simple wave of his hand, he sent a blow towards the Urameshi boy. A blow that was created with such small effort yet powerful enough to almost punch holes into Yusuke's stomach and force more blood coming out of his mouth right before hitting the cave's wall.

"OH NO!!!" Kazuma cried out while the others were speechless. . .

"Yusuke. . ." The young prince breathed out in a meek voice but his fear had paralyzed him on the spot, forcing him to watch his remaining hope fight against the man with everything he got. Yusuke give it his all, every drop of Spirit Energy that is still within his body and channel them all into his fists. But those attacks did nothing other than scratching the surface of the shield that the Sacred Energy had created around Sensui, who just laughed at the hopeless boy in amusement.