CH29 - Making the right choice. . .

"No more running away from me Sensui!" Yusuke shouted at his enemy. "This is the place where I end your damn life!" The threat did not get to the other male figure. Instead, he just kept on his collected and smug face.

'Three. . . two. . . one. . .' Sensui counted to himself and right on cue, Kuwabara's distress call went off.

"KUWABARA!?" Yusuke called out as he turned to the door where he came from earlier. "Just hang on, I'll be right there!" The younger detective yelled. Sensui took the opportunity and ran for his escape once more. "Damn!"

"Gotta run!" The man informed right before jumping over the iron fence and land perfectly and safely onto the car where his teammates are with their captured Psychic.

"Double damn!" Yusuke growled out loud irritatedly before he made his way down.

Right at that moment, Kurama, Keiko and Puu arrived at the area where the chase had ended, only to see the very car that was driven by the enemy pass by them with their friend on board.

"Oh no, we're too late." Keiko gasped in shock with Kurama by her side.

"LOOK DOWN BELOW!!!" Yusuke shouted above them. The two looked up and sure enough they saw the younger Spirit Detective on the open window who jumped out of it then land behind the car. "You're car is about to become powdered!" Without any thinking he pointed his signature finger gun and charged it up. "SPIRIT GUN!" He pulled the trigger and shot a very powerful blast at the car's direction, blast that is big enough to destroy everything and everyone on that vehicle. That made him finally realize how he just made the biggest mistake in his life. "AAAHHH!!! OH, CRAP I FORGOT ABOUT KUWABARA!!!" Yusuke screamed as this realization finally sank within his brain, but far too late.

"Really Yusuke. How could you shoot a blast that big without thinking that it would kill everyone on board, including him?" Kurama for once asked with a tone that showed a small hint of sarcasm yet still remain serious.

Yusuke just looked at his finger in shock before both hands held his head in panic.

"I-I was Mad!" Was all that the Urameshi boy managed to muster up, even though he knew the excuse was a really pathetic one in fact. The giant blast didn't slow down one bit. The kid who was driving it was trying to get out of its path, but couldn't because it was almost touching the backside.

"URAMESHI!?!" Kazuma screamed angrily as he was trying to wiggle his way out of his ties, not wanting to be fried by his so-called leader's deadly blast. "IF YOU KILL ME YOU'RE SO DEAD!!!" However, no one reached their end in the process because Sensui saved them all with his Reiku-Ressu-Ken technique.

That small orb that was kicked toward the giant Spirit Gun bullet, it destroyed the blast, shocking everyone for sure, especially Yusuke.

'That jerk popped my Spirit-Gun like a party balloon on a stupid kid's birthday.' The Urameshi boy thought to himself anxiously. 'In case anyone's taking notes, that's not a good sign.' Indeed it was not.

"Later!" Sensui saluted to the teens so casually as he flashed away with Kuwabara.