CH2 - A cry for help

[Two weeks later. . . ]

When my eyes fluttered open the next time, I found myself in a dark place. Everything was pitch black. There were no walls nor a ground that I can see. Only darkness.

'Why am I here?' Was the very first thing came to my mind as my confused mind tried to get with the concept here as my eyes scanned the area. 'Looking around for answers doesn't seem to be a good option at the momen-.'

Just before I can even finish that sentence my eyes caught someone from the great distance. Instead of feeling afraid, I was annoyed and conflicted. Then I looked down at my left shoulder that I now see how it was glowing brightly. That made me groan mentally.

'Not this shit again.' I couldn't help but thought to myself. Then my damn curiosity kicked in and despite my better judgement I approached that figure who can possibly be a crazy maniac like that Mara Bitch was. But for some strange reason, I don't. . . feel the alarm in the air that would radiate from that tall figure's frame. . . Even my gut that usually screams danger to me was not working. . .

Is it because something might had changed in me due to the fact that I tamed the Phoenix of Light. . . or is it because that maybe. . . that maybe I am not in danger at all?

As my legs carried me closer to the mysterious stranger my senses still can't detect the danger . . . however it detected something else. . . pain. . . grief. . . sadness. . . conflict. . .

As I get even more closer, I was able to taste them with the tip of my tongue. But still, I don't feel threatened. . .

My eyes eventually got a better look at the tall and slender figure. A man to be exact with jet black hair like mine, but slicked back like my brother's. He had a tan skin tone, along with broad shoulders and was long-limbed that rivalled Slender-Man's figure for sure. He wore a casual long-sleeved grey shirt, dark grey jeans with a matching black belt on his waist and a matching shoe making his outfit into a shade of grey.

Even though his back was turned against me, he somewhat looked intimidating, but for some reason I didn't felt any worry at the moment.

Why? What could possibly be wrong with me. . . ?

Then I heard something unexpected. . .

Silent and soft sobs that came from. . . the man. . . but is sounded a little high-pitched and. . . feminine even. . . what?

I was confused for sure, but before I can even think of some common sense here, my breath got caught up in my throat and I held it back there as my eyes watched the slender figure turn to face me. To my surprise it was a male but his face looked like it belonged to a. . . female. . . her dark-greyish blue eyes let those tears fall like a never-ending waterfall while they were begging. . . crying out for help. . .

"Who are you. . . ?" I eventually found my voice again.

He or she said no words, those trembling lips just continued on letting out those meek whimpering sounds, while holding those pleading eyes still. The entire time of this silent exchange, I never broke eye contact with this person. There was the never-ending conflict in them. It was like flames from different colours were fighting for the spotlight, making me think that something more and beyond to that. Something that the average eyes cannot notice. . .