CH36 - Meeting Sensui. . .

Back with the bluenette Grim Reaper outside of Demon's Door cave, she was sitting on the pick-up vehicle's back and wait for the others as patiently as her limits allows her to. Suddenly she looked up to the sky and noticed how the sky looks so clear. . .

"That's odd. . ." She breathed out a little puzzled. "The lighting storm lasted for about two or three minutes or so, and the Kyourai Cloud that has been hanging over the city has evaporated." Seeing that everything is now at peace, her mind immediately jumped to quick conclusions and because of that, she jumped off of her resting spot and began to threw a little parade, thinking everything is alright now. "Great job guys! That was the most painless Apocalypse of averted yet. YOU'RE WELCOME WORLD!" She threw her arms up to the sky while cheering, but suddenly a familiar figure spoke up out of nowhere.

"Hate to piss your parade, but the end is still near." The voice of the teen brunette male cut the bluenette girl off, startling her a bit. Botan turned around to see who it was and gasped in surprise when she recognized the person.

"Koenma!" Botan exclaimed in shock that her boss has came back.

"Activity in the Pseudo Space has reached it's stable period, when things quite down." The Young Prince told his assistance, his voice hardened with seriousness. "Like the eye of the storm. Giving us two hours for the final stage." The information made a look of horror shift onto Botan's face.

"What?!?" She exclaimed in disbelief, but also fright. "I was told two days! You can't keep changing the E.T.A."

"I know it's bad but with that psychic inside, our times becomes shorter by seconds." Koenma pointed out as his eyes became a bit sharper than before while deep inside, he was in high alert, already expecting the end of the world happening in the next upcoming second.

"You left so early without explaining." The young Grim Reaper brought it up, now curious on why her boss had left her and the others. "What happened in Spirit World?" With a heavy sigh, Koenma glanced down his blue pacifier.

"I had to get my father's permission to remove this in case of emergency." Hearing that, Botan gasped in shock, clearly not expecting that at all. "I'm going into that cave and catch up with the others. You stay here Botan and wait for the signal." With that and a determent look, he turned on his heels and began to take a few steps forward.

"Wait!" His assistant's voice made him pause in his tracks. " What signal and what should I do?"

"If there's an earthquake in two hours that means the Kakkai has been broken and the tunnel is complete." The Prince of Spirit World explained fast. "If that happens get out quick. Fly to the Spirit World and inform my father."

"Yes sir." Botan nodded her head, solemnly.

"Goodbye Botan." Koenma told to her with his head bowing slightly down and eyes shutting close before he began to make his way toward the cave's entrance. 'Hang in there, guys.' He prayed mentally as he thought about his chosen Spirit Detectives.' And hopefully I don't have to pull out my last resort.' But little did he knew about the news that will about to hit him hard once he sees it. . .

Meanwhile inside the depth of the cave, the group of four keeps on walking toward their enemy's lair.