EPILOGUE 1/2

Hello! This is the Epilogue. Thank you for being with me through thick and thin! I will end this story with a sound heart thanks to all of you. Let's all be a scar carved beautifully on someone's memory! You can play the instrumental background of beautiful scars above for better reading.

-----

"AAAAAAAAAA I LOVE YOU LUKE!"

"OH MY GSH! LUKE, ANAKAN MO'KO!"

"WE LOVE YOU LUUUUUUUUKE!"

I smirked upon hearing hours but remained composed to not mess up. I am already so nervous about singing this song in public for the first time alone, I can't fuck it up.

"So.. I'll have a solo number for tonight. This song is for those who feel burdened and chased by their past. For those scars that haven't been healed, for those misplaced hatred you shed to yourself." I licked my lips. Wherever you are, this song is for you, babe. I hope you come back very soon. I've been waiting, dreaming about seeing you so soon.

I closed my eyes as I strum my guitar before singing the first verse of the song I made for her.

"Broken all the pieces I've been shaping lately
Focused on the things that didn't make no sense
Guess that growing up was never meant to be easy
Yeah, I got used to doing everything sideways
Didn't really care about how everyone felt
Hiding my emotions down in different ashtrays
Oh, but what is lost ain't gone
No, you can't just let go
'Cause it's a part of you that will make you strong
Embrace your flaws.."

Every words that came out from my mouth while singing this was genuine. It all came from her. Her past, struggles, coping experiences, and her mindset. All of it is about her. And I'm all about her, too.

I sang the song heartfelt, reminiscing the old times when I can still touch her, kiss her lips, make her laugh, take her to places where we can be ourselves, hear her stories, comb her hair with my fingers, stare at her beautiful face.. I miss all of it. And I don't see myself redoing all those things with another woman. I only want my girl, my Sadie. Kung hindi siya, wala nang iba. Kaya maghihintay ako.

I continue to sing and make everyone feel how beautiful it is because the inspiration herself is beautiful. I want all of them to find comfort in this song the way Sadie comforted me. See, babe? You're so beautiful that you can comfort all of these people in front of me. And I swear I couldn't believe my own eyes when I saw her on the crowd!

One glance. It only took me one glance to realize it's her. I stopped strumming and singing when our eyes met in the ocean of the crowd. It was impossible to spot someone's face clearly with my distance from the vip area, but because it was her.. hindi ako puwedeng magkamali. That's my babe right there, watching me with indifferent eyes.

I gulped as soon as I felt my hands tremble. Napakurap pa ako dahil sa gulat. Kompyansa ako sa kakayahan kong kumanta, tumugtog at dalhin ang mga damdamin ng tao. Pero ibang kaso na kapag ang babaeng ito. She was never swayed. She might be soft and tamed sometimes, but that girl can't be swayed. Kaya kinakabahan ako.. dahil bukod sa nandito na siya ulit sa harap ko, na kani-kanina lang ay hinihiling ko, alam ko.. na mahirap siyang paamuhin at dalhin.

From all the pain that I inflicted to her, I don't know what will I do to let her realize how much it pained me too, and it still pains me until now.

I can't believe those same cold eyes looked at me when we first met five years ago. At sariwa pa iyon sa ala-ala ko.

"Nakita mo rin?"

"Baka girlfriend ni Gavin?"

Narinig kong nag-uusap sina Andrei habang inaayos ko ang gitara ko.