Chapter 33

Oras ng hapunan at narito ako sa kusina para panoorin ang pagluluto ng mga maids kasama ang isa naming chef, nang marinig ko ang pamilyar na bugatti ni kuya Loren.

Napalingon ako sa living room at tinanguan ang family chef namin bago umalis. Naglakad ako patungo sa sala at lihim na napangiti nang lumabas mula sa sasakiyan si Kuya at ang kaniyang pamilya.

Inabot nito kay Guancio ang susi ng sasakiyan upang siya na ang mag-park nito sa garage namin. Naglakad sila papasok habang nakahalukipkip ko silang tinatanaw na papalapit.

Nang makita ako ni kuya, ay tipid akong ngumiti sa kaniya. He looks so hot with his navy bue polo shirt paired with black pants. His luxury watch also made itself noticeable for me.

Gayun din ang ginawa ko nang magtama ang mga mata namin ni ate Celine. She's wearing a white short sleeved blouse and black trousers. She's holding a black Hermes bag, and hanging on her arm, is her black coat. She looks so cool and intimidating wearing her usual office attire. She smiled at me and walked elegantly as they entered inside the mansion.

"There's your aunt Sadie," Kuya Loren gestured me to the nine year old gorgeous looking boy. I looked at Cohen and noticed how tall he has  become now.

Wearing a sky blue dress shirt and a denim short, the boy silently looked at me with an evidently uneasy expression. I smirked as I remember how I use to have fun scaring him five years ago.

"Hi, Cohen." I greeted and went straight to him. I noticed the little tension in his eyes when he saw me approaching him. If I were myself back then, I'd be satisfied to see him this scared of me. But now that I realized how problematic it has been for him to deal with his fear of me when he was very young, I can't help but to feel bad and guilty for him.

"Cohen? You're tita is greeting you." Ate Celine remarked.

"Hi.. t-tita," His head is straight up, but his eyes were fixed on my stomach, avoiding my face.

I smiled and crouched down so our face would level. And the moment our eyes met, his eyes shivered and transfixed to the side. I smirked.

"You look so handsome. Did you miss me?"

It took him seconds before he could answer. "No po."

"Cohen!"

"Hahahaha!" I laughed and looked at ate Celine and nodded to tell her that it's okay. Actually, I really find it funny how he can still manage to be honest despite the fear of me.

I patted his head while giggling. "Well I missed you. And I have a gift for you. I'll give it to you later after we eat, is that okay?" I sweety asked.

Bakas naman ang pagtataka at pagkalito sa mukha niya habang nakatingin sa akin. Naiilang man, ay nakahinga ako ng maluwag nang tumango siya sa akin. I smiled at him once again before I went to ate Celine to hug her.

"Welcome back." She whispered.

"Thank you, Attorney." After that, I walked to kuya Loren and before I could even open my arms again, he already enveloped me with his.

I laughed and embraced him back as he caress my hair. "I missed you so much.."

I smiled. "Same here."

"Where's Lea?" He asked as we started walking towards the dinning area.

"May susnduin daw sa airport." Sagot ko. Iyon kasi ang ipinaalam niya kanina bago ako matulog at hanggang sa paggising ko ay wala pa rin sila ng boyfriend niya.