High Five

Dez continued kissing on Safyra's neck. He couldn't stop. She closed her eyes and just relaxed in his grip. He turned her around and picked her up as her legs wrapped around his waist. Walking her over to the couch, he sat down as he aimed for her lips and sucked them. She let a moan slip out and he became harder at the sound.

"Tell me if you want me to stop.." he said through the kisses. Her common sense kicked in, what the hell am I doing!?

She immediately got off of his lap and sat down next to him. He laughed.

"I'm sorry I shouldnt have started that."he said biting his lip still thinking about it.

"No problem, thanks for bailing me out of that Bryson situation. He wouldn't have left." She said pulling her feet up onto the couch. Dez leaned back and spread the blanket over both of them.

30 minutes into the movie, Safyra was knocked out cold. She fell asleep in Dez's lap. He contemplated on what to do. He was trying to get over his bad boy days, when all he did was f*ck and duck every girl on campus, drink, smoke, and fight. He knew he was starting to like Safyra and that made him nervous. Although he knew about her past, he only told her the good about him. He didn't want her to find out about all the trouble he caused. Eventually she would find out, which sucked. Maybe I should slow this down while I'm at it. He thought.

He picked her up bridal style and took her to her bed. She rolled over and gripped her pillow. Man, that could be me she's gripping.

He pushed the thoughts out of his head and headed back into the living room. After he cleaned up the popcorn and blanket, he headed to his room.

"Hey big head." The girl from his economics class was waiting at his door. Mia. She stood there with nothing but a sports bra, biker shorts and sneakers on. Her long black curly hair hung down to her plump a*s and her hazel eyes were gleaming with mischief. Damn.

"Hey what's up..." He said as he slid his key card into his door. She followed him inside. As soon as the door closed she dropped to her knees. Dez smiled and slid down his pants to give her access to what she wanted so bad. She moaned as she sucked him off like always. He closed his eyes and leaned up against his door. He thought about how easy it was to f*ck girls like Mia, and not worry about hurting their feelings. They didn't care about his past or what he did. If Safyra found out any of those things about him, she would steer clear of him for sure. He decided not to get too attached to her, for the sake of his feelings. Love is for the birds... He thought to himself as Mia continued to slob him down.

~

Safyra woke up in her bed the next morning and stretched. She looked around confused. As soon as she remembered what happened last night she looked around for Dez. She padded into the living room and saw the popcorn cleaned up and the blanket was folded. She let out a sigh of relief. She was glad that she didn't f*ck him. She knew more about him than he told her. Some girls around campus always talked about their times with Dez and how he only hits and quits it. She wasn't usually the one to feed into rumors, but there were way too many girls making these claims. She decided to keep things platonic with him and not make any moves.

She decided to get some work done so she could catch up in all of her classes. She got dressed and packed her bag to head to the library. As soon as she entered she noticed there were small rooms that you could reserve for a secluded study area, so she got the last one.

"Hey aren't you in Mr. Jackson's econ class?" a girl with black curtly hair and pretty hazel eyes asked Safyra right before she headed into her private room. Saf nodded.

"Well, I was wondering if I could ask for some of your help. I'm a bit behind because I started later than everyone else. And my sister is the worst study buddy." she said kind of nervously.