Interview With PaigeyLou

11 Questions About You!  

1. Name and/or Nickname(s): My name is Paige, and I tend to get called Paigey or PaigeyLou. There's not much you can do to shorten my name xD.  

2. Age: 17 verrrry soon.  

3. Username(s): PaigeyLou for pretty much everything.  

4. Favorite Color(s): Red, white, green, and yellow.  

5. Favorite Band(s)/Musician(s): David Bowie. I am quite obsessed. Florence + the Machine, Bon Jovi, Queen (I like the older rock musicians), Kate Rusby, Temposhark.  

6. Favorite Drink: Mango juice, milk, fresh OJ, or tea.  

7.What's your favorite book and why? 

I have so many. Probably the final Harry Potter book because I was reading them when I was five, and it was a perfect end to my childhood dreams. I couldn't have asked for the legacy to end a better way.  

8. Who’s your hero? 

I don't really have one, to be honest.  

9. If you could score yourself on how good of an author you are, 1-10, what would your number be? 

I would say around 6, but if I was having a good day, it'd be 8. I don't know, I'd rather other people decided that.  

10. What's your favorite hobby, besides reading or writing? 

Playing piano. I've been teaching myself for a couple of years now and I just love it.   

11. Would you like to give your fans/readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter? 

My Facebook and Twitter are already linked on my profile, but I doubt any of them stalk me xD

  ---------------------------------------------------------  

10 Questions About Your Writing and Books!

  1. What are the names of all your books and their short summaries? 

I have so many T__T

Wrapped in Silk - a developing fantasy/romance/adventure novel about a teenage girl escaping her own harsh reality to a new world. There, she learns what it's like to have family and to have people actually care about her, to be happy.   

Heart of Fire - a rewrite of my original story A Tiny Little Sin. A teenage vampire struggles to live a normal human life due to the reappearance of her homicidal cousin.  

Wrong Place, Wrong Time - In the near future, a time-traveler accidentally travels to the 1800's and ends up accidentally/on purpose kidnapping a young maiden and bring her to the future. Romance will ensue if I can ever get back to it.  

Perchance to Dream - a collection of my nightmares and dreams.  

Jellyfish Are Aliens in Disguise - a couple of rants and blogs about jellyfish, dead bees, Labyrinth, Slenderman, and Wattpad.  

2. Are any of those books completed?  And if so, which ones? 

Um, no.  

3. Would you or have you ever put a book on hold indefinitely? 

I have done before, but now I don't say what's on hold. I never really take a premeditated break from writing, I just write when I feel like it, which is usually always.