Interview With Taylorwut

11 Questions About You!  

1. Name and/or Nickname(s): 

Taylor  

2. Age: 

...  

3. Username(s): 

@taylorwut  

4. Favorite Color(s): 

Pink  

5. Favorite Band(s)/Musician(s):

Ed Sheeran, Chris Brown, One Direction, Justin Bieber, Frank Ocean, Rihanna, Justin Nozuka, The Script, Never Shout Never, and the list goes on  

6. Favorite Drink: 

Vanilla Chamomile Tea  

7.What's your favorite book and why? 

I read so many fanfictions It's hard to remember all the REAL books I've read. But I like the Vampire Academy series and the Twilight Saga  

8. Who’s your hero? 

I don't know. Anyone who stays strong throughout tough situations is my hero.  

9. If you could score yourself on how good of an author you are, 1-10, what would your number be? 

8  

10. What's your favorite hobby, besides reading or writing? 

Tumblr girl all the way  

11. Would you like to give your fans/readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter? 

I may post it on my profile soon but until then...nope   

---------------------------------------------------------  

10 Questions About Your Writing and Books!  

1. What are the names of all your books and their short summaries? 

Well I write on my other account but you guys don't know what that is. On @taylorwut the story the story I'm currently posting is a fanfiction I came across and had to share called Million Dollar Baby about a girl who basically goes into the slave trade to earn money for her mothers surgery and ends up getting bought for a million dollars by Justin Bieber who isn't famous in the story. But yeah it's really an edit of an edit. Someone read it on some website and changed it to be about Justin.  

2. Are any of those books completed?  And if so, which ones?

Nope  

3. Would you or have you ever put a book on hold indefinitely? 

No, I don't like doing that to my readers  

4. Which of your book is/was your favorite to write, which do you update most often, which is the easiest to write for you and which do you dislike the most? (and why?) 

Well since you don't know the titles, my favorite to write would be about troubled girls,or out of the ordinary plots. So many stories on Wattpad are about One Direction and some cliche plot where we all know where they're headed but I love to make mine unique and add twists and turns so no readers knows what to expect.  

5. How long does it usually take you to write a complete chapter, editing included if you do edit?

If I have a fresh thought in my head and am excited about it, it'd take a few hours but if not I write and continue the next day or whenever.