Interview With TeaIsLeafJuice

11 Questions About You!      

1. Name and/or Nickname(s):    

Kate (Katie, Kaytay, Atie – K)  

2. Age:  

 N/A  

3. Username(s):  

TeaIsLeafJuice and WeGuardTheKeys    

4. Favorite Color(s):    

Probably Green or Purple  

5. Favorite Band(s)/Musician(s):    

MELANIE MARTINEZ!!!  

6. Favorite Drink:  

 Cherry Coke  

7.What's your favorite book and why?  

 The Enchanted Forest Chronicles by Patricia Wrede; it’s so original and well written. And it’s fantasy.  

8. Who’s your hero?  

Edgar Allan Poe (because of his pure, misunderstood genius) or Dr. Seuss (because he’s so wacky and genius!)    

9. If you could score yourself on how good of an author you are, 1-10, what would your number be?  

 I’m going to be cocky and say for my particular genre, probably 7.  

10. What's your favorite hobby, besides reading or writing?  

 Drawing and RPing on Fanfiction.  

11. Would you like to give your fans/readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?  

 Twitter: SqueeTheFunk Other Wattpad: @WeGuardTheKeys  

---------------------------------------------------------      

10 Questions About Your Writing and Books!    

  1. What are the names of all your books and their short summaries?  

There’s only two I’m really working on at the moment; all others seem to be on hold. So….    

2. Are any of those books completed?  And if so, which ones?    

Unfortunately not, although Areid is well on its way.  

3. Would you or have you ever put a book on hold indefinitely?  

 I would, I could, I should, and I have.  

4. Which of your book is/was your favorite to write, which do you update most often, which is the easiest to write for you and which do you dislike the most? (and why?)   

My favorite to write is probably Never *incomplete* because I get to write from the perspective of a second grader. I update “The Seven Keys of Areid” most often, and it’s the easiest for me to write. I dislike probably Wishing Upon Stars, because it’s awfully written and it’s my first Wattpad story…but I keep it around just as a reminder for me to focus on the true me of writing as opposed to something that isn’t my style.  

5. How long does it usually take you to write a complete chapter, editing included if you do edit?

  I edit while writing, usually. So probably a few days. A week at most!