Interview With KilimanGreene

11 Questions About You!          

1. Name and/or Nickname(s):

Brandon  

2. Age:  

14  

3. Username(s):

KilimanGreene  

4. Favorite Color(s):

BLUE!  

5. Favorite Band(s)/Musician(s):

Florence + The Machine, Frank Sinatra, Andrews Sisters, Bing Crosby, Ink Spots!  

6. Favorite Drink:

Anything laced with Mango Juice  

7.What's your favorite book and why?

To Kill A Mockingbird is my favorite book, it is incredibly dramatic, and one of the main characters, Atticus Finch acts as the father figure I never had.  

8. Who’s your hero?

Gregory Peck, (Plays Atticus Finch in the To Kill A Mockingbird Movie) Because he practically WAS Atticus Finch in real life, which was why he embodied Atticus so well. He also has his birthday one day before mine. :)  

9. If you could score yourself on how good of an author you are, 1-10, what would your number be?

I would say an 8 :)  

10. What's your favorite hobby, besides reading or writing?

Swimming, debates, politics (I'm on a swim team!)  

11. Would you like to give your fans/readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?  

Eeh, no, I like the sense of anonymity I get on wattpad.  

---------------------------------------------------------  

10 Questions About Your Writing and Books!  

1. What are the names of all your books and their short summaries?

My only story is 'Come Out From The Shores And To Your Slaughter' It is a courtroom/investigative/political thriller for teens that explores social injustice and moral insanity.     

2. Are any of those books completed?  And if so, which ones?

'The Shores is not currently completed.

3. Would you or have you ever put a book on hold indefinitely?

Nope.  

4. Which of your book is/was your favorite to write, which do you update most often, which is the easiest to write for you and which do you dislike the most? (and why?)

Well, 'The Shores' is almost impossible, the mystery 'whodunit' element of the story was almost impossible for me to write because I had to work through the story to find out MYSELF who actually committed the crime. It is the most impossible story, because there's also the fact-checking and making sure I do the time period some justice.      

5. How long does it usually take you to write a complete chapter, editing included if you do edit?

Maybe about a day, I am a speed reader and writer. I have an eye for detail. If not one day, then maybe two or three days.