Interview With Palenomian101

1. Wattpad Username(s):

palenomian101

2. Age:

I am fifteen

3. Gender:

I am a girl

4. What are the names of all the books you write or have posted on Wattpad and their short summary (if any)?

Angel's Vengeance:

This is the book I am currently working on about Pirates.

Summary:

When one sails they taste freedom. I myself have tasted freedom many times if this is the case, many times indeed. To say that I am in love with the sea is an understatement. I would go so far as to say the ocean is an addiction, much like rum would be to a drunken man. I am not one to take things for granted, but here and now I can be honest and say that the sea- while glorious in many ways- has not been kind to me. It stole me; its barbaric inhabitants have turned me into one of the dreaded. Now I am with the worst of them all. And I may not be able to escape them alive.

I also have three other books on hold:

Tempting: 

Knowing nothing can be dangerous, it can be threatening, it can even cause madness to run deep within your soul. One thing is for sure; when a group of people wind up in the middle of a Ghost Town with no idea who they are, and a need to kill pushing them over the edge, you never know what to expect. Wake up... Use your abilities... Kill... Recieve another's ability. What happens when the unions within start to crumble, and the only hope of survival is within yourself. But devlving into your very soul... Could prove to be more dangerous then the prospect of losing this dangerous game.

Sacrifice:

Death is daily and reoccurring. No one will be sparred if he has anything to say about it. We are all candidates, we are all in danger. Only I can do something about it... And he is not about to let me.

Forgotten Fairytales:

Don’t say you weren’t warned because I’m warning you now. There are things that are never to be revealed, things that no one could ever understand unless they found themselves sucked into the middle of an all-out fight for their lives. Unfortunately, I’m blessed with being one of those sad cases who struggles for life, love, and the world.

5. Which of these books is/was your favorite story to write and why?

Angel' Vengeance was the first story that really spoke to me. It was one of those things where I just knew I had to get it out there and have people see what I could do.

It's such a fun idea that I literally can't stop writing it right now.

6. Do any of the scenes in your books come from real life experiences, and if so do you want to elaborate which scenes and in what books?

All of the scenes are really just made up and random. It's difficult to incorporate my life into a Pirate story filled with nothing but adventure and unexpected surprises... So not the story of my life.

7. When you're writing, do you have a schedule or something you MUST do before/during/after your writing?

Most of the time I like to listen to a song that goes with the chapter I'm writing on repeat. It clears my head and helps me think. It's actually fun to relate a song to a chapter and you never know what may come out of it.

8. What inspired you to want to start writing and posting your stories for hundreds, perhaps thousands of people to read?

My cousin actually got my writing career started. She gave me the inspiration when I was about 10 or 11 and ever since I've been writing about all sorts of things. I started posting them because I want to know what people think of my ideas. It's boost your inspiration meter a ton when people start getting into what you are writing.

9. Who is your number one inspiration when it comes to writing?

My cousin and a fellow Wattpadder names SallySlater. She is a popular author and her story is just unbelievable!!

My cousin ha always supported me. She went off to collage and she STILL puts up with my emails and constant badgering about her books.

10. Have you ever completed a story, and if you have, then how many?

I completed ONE story that then got deleted on the computer and destroyed in paper form. It was disheartening but I managed to move on.

11. What are your favorite parts to write in your stories?

I LOVE the action and romance sequences. I am a bit of an emotional writer and when it comes to these scenes I can literally pretend I am there and fighting another character or kissing the handsome guy. It's just soooo much fun to be able to put my own imagination into action in these parts.

12. What part of a book is your favorite to read?

The build up to the climax. It's always the part people are tense about and praying and thinking about. It's just so awesome to imagine what could happen and have it take that turn or another.

13. What is your favorite book of all time?

Paladin, by fellow Wattpadder SallySlater

14. What was the first book you ever remember reading?

The really thick chapter book of the Adventures if the Hundred Acre Woods and Winnie the Pooh. My mom read it to me all the time.

15. Who is your favorite published author and why are they your favorite?

Cassandra Clare. She has such an awesome way of making such amazing ideas both believable and realistic. Her take on Angels and Deamons is amazing.

16. If you had the chance to have a conversation with your favorite author, what would be the first thing you’d ask them?

What was your biggest fall back while writing the story?

17. What made you start writing?

My cousin. She has always inspired me to do the unexpected when it comes to writing your best ideas.

18. And who's your favorite Wattpad author and why?

SallySlater. She has this amazing ability to write with certainty and follow the path laid out by the Story with no problem. It's amazing how well she writes really.

19. If you could ask your favorite Wattpad author one thing, what would it be?

Could you PLEASE read my story?!!

20. Would you like to say ANYTHING else that I have forgotten in this interview, any shootouts or to give your fans and readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?

Thank your to all of my fans!! You guys rock!!

Thank you SOO much for the interview opportunity :)) 

Sorah