Interview With Makayla_Salvatore15

11 Questions About You!  

1. Name and/or Nickname(s):

Makayla. Kayla, ayla, or may.  

2. Age:

15  

3. Username(s):

makayla_salvatore15  

4. Favorite Color(s):

purple and green  

5. Favorite Band(s)/Musician(s):

Taylor swift, linkin park, Bruno mars and maroon 5. I have a whole list. I actually really love music. It's my life.  

6. Favorite Drink:

rootbeer.  

7.What's your favorite book and why?

Harry potter because he's just an amazing book to me and whenever I read. It I feel like I'm in the book.  

8. Who’s your hero?

Batman  

9. If you could score yourself on how good of an author you are, 1-10, what would your number be?

8  

10. What's your favorite hobby, besides reading or writing?

Tae kwon do.  

11. Would you like to give your fans/readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?  

Makayla EJ greenwood

---------------------------------------------------------  

10 Questions About Your Writing and Books!  

1. What are the names of all your books and their short summaries?    

-save me (Klaus fanfiction) What if coralline had a little sister? What if she got bit by Tyler? What if klaus saved her?   

-A pirates life for me What if Harry potter had a twin sister? What if there was a time turner incident and she ended up in the 17th century? This is the story of Danielle potter, when she is sent to the 17th century she is in port royal and she meets captain Jack Sparrow! What if she saves Elizabeth with Jack? What happens when governor swann takes in Danielle? What if both Elizabeth and Danielle both get taken by Barbosa? Read to find out!!!!!!!   

-I'm in love with a hybrid Kaylee is a orphan who runs into klaus and she helps him with the ritual and taking down Elena. But as she grows she starts to have feelings for this hybrid.   

-Life, Death or immortality (Twilight Fanfiction) kaylee ends up in the hospital on her first day of school. she lives with an abusive father where her mother dropped her off because she didn't want her anymore. Kaylee meets Dr. Cullen who takes her in and tries to gain her trust with men. Will she ever trust men ever again, or not? Read to find out.   

-nightmare before Christmas fanfic Jack saves little girl.   

-violet potter snape violet is your average talented 11 year old, or she thinks she is until she gets a letter from hogwarts saying she's a witch. She lives with her adoptive abusive father who doesn't even care about her beside beating the crap out of her and kicking her out on the streets where she suffers from pain, sadness, and lonesomeness.   

-I'm in love with the joker Kaylee is an orphan girl who ran away from home. Her dad was a drinker and her mother died when she was five. One night her father is really drunk and he beats her to a pulp. She runs away from home and she accidently runs into the joker and he takes her under his wing. Kaylee will do anything to stay with the joker. No matter what happens she will stay by his side... or will she when batman kidnaps her and locks her up in a cell at the police station where they ask her questions about the joker. Will she talk? Will the Joker save her? Read to find out