Interview With TheSaddestFear

11 Questions About You!

1. Name and/or Nickname(s):

Angel, I wish I had a nickname.

2. Age:

13

3. Username(s):

TheSaddestFear

4. Favorite Color(s):

Turquoise, Black, and Grey

5. Favorite Band(s)/Musician(s):

That’s tough….

Bands:

Paramore

Fun.

Flyleaf

Musicians:

Demi Lovato

Rihanna

Drake

Taylor Swift

Justin Bieber

This list would be wayyyyy longer. But anyways, I’ve just become a Directioner if any you were wondering.

6. Favorite Drink:

Hot chocolate with marshmallows

7.What's your favorite book and why?

Of the moment? It’s currently The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, because it’s so romantic and hilarious all at the same time.

8. Who’s your hero?

Spiderman. Haha, my hero would have to be my mom. She never quits on anything. Once she has a goal, she gets it done, no matter how hard the race to get to the top is.

9. If you could score yourself on how good of an author you are, 1-10, what would your number be?

4. I honestly don’t really like my writing. Yeah, I like the concept of what I’m writingabout, but I don’t think I’m a good writer. I’m still improving, but that’s not a bad thing.

10. What's your favorite hobby, besides reading or writing?

Anything art. I paint and sketch most of the time. I really love anime and manga. I hope there are some High School of the Dead fans reading thisJ

11. Would you like to give your fans/readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?

Ummm…my tumblah is:www.adoremusic.tumblr.com

---------------------------------------------------------

10 Questions About Your Writing and Books!

1. What are the names of all your books and their short summaries?

As of 12/31/2012

Running Against the Wind: With references to the Hunger Games and The Giver, a science fiction novel about a teenager who is still trying to understand her life in Qualariah. It’s going to have some romantic and gushy moments, but be prepared for an action packed ending!

Hidden Beneath: A tragic love story between the most unlikely pair. Sixteen-year-old Mackenzie discovers secrets about the school’s class clown, after he tries to commit suicide.

2. Are any of those books completed? And if so, which ones?

My books aren’t completed. I wish they were. But then again I just joined. Hopefully I have one of my stories published by late February.