Interview With A_Chelsea_Smile

1. Wattpad Username(s):

A_Chelsea_Smile  

2. Age:

In my teens :)    

3. Gender:

Female  

4. What are the names of all the books you write or have posted on Wattpad and their short summary (if any)?  

Well the only books I written so far is The Slayer's Apprentice on here but I am planning to post more stories once I finish writing it.  

The Slayer's Apprentice Summary:   "The folder seem strangely alien and heavy under my hands, so heavy as if it might break my hands. I exhales then exhales out, willing myself to open the folder. In the end I couldn't do it I was too much of a coward to face the truth but, one day. One day for sure I will be able to open it even if it contains the dark secrets. "   Long story short, I got forced against my own will by the government to join this group that was part of this special agency to hunt down criminals and bring them to justice. Cool huh? No not cool especially when I found out the twist. Some of the members of my group are a sexy angel, mysterious vampire, a badass werewolf and that not even all of them and, the worst thing is apparently I am suppose to go along with this? Hell no.   And don't get me started on the bad guys we chase after. Now you may be asking who the heck am I? You can call me Viper for now.   Anyways this is my story and, I welcome you to the ruins of my life........  

5. Which of these books is/was your favorite story to write and why?  

Well before The Slayer's Apprentice was born, I posted this other story on a other wattpad account but unfortunately, I soon lost interest in it because, there was too many characters in it and I found someone else story that is mega popular and the plot is very similar to mine. Though  I love writing The Slayer's Apprentice because I half wrote the notes down with a good friend of mine which made it more fun and it a hell alot easier since there aren't many characters in it. Plus the success of this story is better:)      

6. Do any of the scenes in your books come from real life experiences, and if so do you want to elaborate which scenes and in what books?  

Hmmm not really I hasn't really gotten the chance to get to that part yet however, the two means girls in The Slayer's Apprentice (Chapter 1) called Jane and Reece are based on some of the girls in my classes/my year/my school. They not like that all the time but, they can be like jerks -__-  

7. When you're writing, do you have a schedule or something you MUST do before/during/after your writing?

Ehhh not really. Well I sorta do but I never follow it because, I am a lazy butt sometimes xD  

8. What inspired you to want to start writing and posting your stories for hundreds, perhaps thousands of people to read?  

Well writing is the one thing that I am good at it in school. I mean literally the only one thing and, well I just wanted to write a story and share it with peoples so they can enjoy it. Plus I think the english teacher I got last year help gave me the confidence to start posting my stories on here.  

9. Who is your number one inspiration when it comes to writing?  

No one I think. I have too many favorites to choose. Though I am really into Neil Gamian at the moment.  

10. Have you ever completed a story, and if you have, then how many?  

Nope I hasn't completed a story.......Not yet! xD  

11. What are your favorite parts to write in your stories?    

Writing the badass villian xDDDDDDD  

12. What part of a book is your favorite to read?  

For me I think it when the villian reveals the plot to the hero/heroine and then they goes BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!  

13. What is your favorite book of all time?  

It's a book :)  

14. What was the first book you ever remember reading?    

The chips, kips and skip book series/ Roald Dahl's books  

15. Who is your favorite published author and why are they your favorite?  

William Nicholson. His books are amazing!!!!!!! The twists on them make me go :O  

16. If you had the chance to have a conversation with your favorite author, what would be the first thing you’d ask them?  

What inspire you to write The Wingsinger Trilogy?    

17. What made you start writing?  

Well when I started reading books properly for the first time, I soon fallen in love with it! I love how you can escapes into a other world and forget all about your doubts,grief,problems, worries and be someone else when you read a book  Even if for a short time and then, I decided I wanted to give that same feelings to peoples even if for a short while :)  

18. And who's your favorite Wattpad author and why?  

Cold_lady19. The plots of her books are amazing and her writing style is really great as well xD  

19. If you could ask your favorite Wattpad author one thing, what would it be?  

Why do you take so long to update?!  

20. Would you like to say ANYTHING else that I have forgotten in this interview, any shootouts or to give your fans and readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?  

Thanks you to everyone that is reading this or readed/reading/voting/commentings/adding to your reading list  The Slayer's Apprentice and to all my fans as well. Basically thanks you to anyone that have given me support. I really apprecitate it!