Interview With DragonRider120

11 Questions About You 

1) Name and/or Nickname(s):

Jessica Long, but you can call me Jess.

2) Age:

16 years old, but I'll be 17 January 20, 2013

3) User Name(s): 

DragonRider120

SeaweedGhostQueen 

AmandaToddremembered

4) Favorite Colors: 

Blue, Green, Black, Grey, and Pink. 

5) Favorite Band/Musicians: 

Taylor Swift and SCOTTY McCREERY!

6) Favorite Drink: 

Plain old water 

7) What's your favorite book and why?

I have many favorite books, so I can't choose one. I love all of the Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, and Kane Chronicles books because the myths are actually correct, and I love Harry Potter because I love magic, and the Inheritance Cycle is awesome because of the Dragons (Particularly Fírnen, Arya's dragon). I think that's about all of them. 

8) Who's your hero?

My hero would be my Grandfather who I called Papa. He died when I was 10 almost 11.

9) If you could score yourself on how good of an author you are, 1-10, what would your number be?

5; I'm good, but not that good. 

10) What's your favorite hobby, besides reading or writing?

Playing Harvest Moon on my Wii.

11) Would you like to give your fans/readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?

I'd give out my FaceBook if I knew the URL, and Twitter is @OceanDaughter

 ===========

10 Questions About Your Writing and Books!

1. What are the names of all your books and their short summaries?

I actually have too many to add the summaries, but I've got My "Wonderful" Life which is basically me ranting about my life. I've got Dunei which is an Eragon fan fiction, Demi-Riders (Eragon/Percy Jackson Crossover), Demigod Life: New Kid (A Percy Jackson fan fiction) Demigod Life: Family (the sequel to Demigod Life: New Kid), Ellie Mae (An After The War Harry Potter Fan Fiction) It's about the Biological daughter of Professor Snape. 

(All of those are on DragonRider120 I also have PLENTY more on SeaweedGhostQueen like Mortality (The main Character is the daughter of Athena and Poseidon) Immortality (The main character is the daughter of the main character of Mortality), Children of Mythology (That's just the name of the series, I'm working on the first book which is Titled Jason and well he's a demigod, but I can't tell you who his godly parent is), Changes which is about a young son of Apollo, Collision (Harry Potter/Percy Jackson crossover).

Stories From the Underworld is another series I'm doing and the first book is Hades Underwear It's about how certain souls ended up being sentenced to Hades Underwear as a punishment, Pranksters and Company is a Harry Potter fan Fiction, but it's during Fred and George's first year, Myth Nazis well that one's a long story but contains Greek; Roman; and Egyptian mythology,  House of Hades (My idea of what the real House of Hades is going to be),  Truth or Dare (Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, and Kane Chronicles characters playing Truth or Dare), Love and War (Pathena story (Pathena = Poseidon + Athena)), and my only other story is an entry for a contest and it's titled PJ Contest; FSBAW.