Interview With The Author [Book Two]

This Interview Book is OVER.  There will be no more interviews and I'm sorry.  I'll be possibly starting another book later this year, but it won't be anytime soon and I apologize.  

========================

Guidelines / Rules / Regulations:

 It doesn't matter if you have 0 or 20,000 fans, if you've written at least one book (not poetry or prose, or plays unfortunately) then I'll interview you, and the book does not even have to be completed. 

If you want to be interviewed, you MUST comment on this and tell me.  Not in a Private Message, or on my message board.  It has to be on THIS chapter, right here, not on any other chapter or interview on this story.

I do not interview other authors at the request of other authors.  I interview YOU if you want to be interviewed, and if you want more popular author interviews in this book, then it is up to YOU to talk those authors into commenting here.

I will then email you with the questionaire (there are 4 different interview types/sizes to choose from, ranging from Small, Medium 1, Medium 2 and Large [explained later] and it is up to you to fill out the interview and EMAIL them back to me at LeeLeeLunatic@yahoo.com.  If you cannot do that, then your interview will not be posted.  Make sure to private message me your email address (or you can  put your email address in a comment if you don't mind other people seeing it) so that I can email you.  I would normally send the interviews through private messages, but Wattpad is no longer allowing me to do that.  

The interview sizes are as follows:

Small: 10 questions

Medium 1: 20 questions

Medium 2: 20 questions  (just a couple of the questions are slightly different is all)

Large: 41 questions 

If you're wanting to be interviewed, PLEASE take this seriously.  Don't make me waste my time interviewing you if all your answers are going to be sarcastic and idiotic, because I wont post them.

Make sure that when you're filling out the interview, you send me back your answers WITH the questions still attached.  If you ONLY send the answers and NOT the questions, I will not put up your interview.

Also, make sure that you edit your interview because I wont do it for you.  

If you feel that any question is TOO personal, put 'N/A' or 'Not Answering/Not Available' as your answer, I promise not to hold it against you.

If you ask for this interview, and I send you the questions but it takes you a while to send me the answers back, you may not be put in this interview book.  This is on FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE basis and only 45 interviews will be put into this book, so whoever sends me back their answers first, gets put in the book so try not to take too long.

If at any time, you want your interview taken down, then I'm sorry but that won't be happening.  You posted here because you wanted the interview and I wont mess up my number of interviews because someone changes their mind (sorry guys).

 Okay, feel free to begin commenting, REMEMBER to tell me which size interview you want, and to include your email address in the comment or send me a PM with it!  I will email you your interview and I'll be looking forward to getting it back :)  If you don't get it in your email, be sure to check your SPAM folder!  A lot of my interviews have been being put into people's spam. 

Peace and Love,

iJay

As a PS, if I don't post your interview within 2 days, please resend it as that probably means I never got it, my email has been acting kind of weird lately; so I'm sorry for that.