Interview With CocoSkyes

1. Wattpad Username(s):

CocoSkyes and I'm a member of Writers United (@CheckYesJuliet113)

2. Age:

14

3. Gender:

Female

4. What are the names of all the books you write or have posted on Wattpad and their short summary (if any)?

ALL OF THEM?? Okay wow. Lets go then. From the beggining.

4a. The first book I wrote is actually still in progress, It's called Chesstallia Chronicles: The Story of the Royal Knights and it is based off of my high school chess team. Summary: In the beginning, there was a girl. A girl who knew nothing of war except chess. That is, until she entered room 131...

On this wild adventure, a girl named Chastian Skye ventures into the world of high school. Being just a little nerdy freshman, she wants to join the chess club, not knowing that in doing so, she is entering a feild of war. True war. In the Kingdom of the knights, called Chesstallia, she and her brother Dallas meet the royal knights: Cormick, Astrid, Lewis, Baine, Roe and Lance. She began to get lessons in this game of war from McPhearless, the advisor of the Knights, still unaware that she was in full control of an actual war.

4b. This is a basic spinoff of my first book. It's called Chastian Bell Skye's Journal. Pretty self explanitory. Summary: Read Chastian's little purple journal from Chesstallia Chronicles: The Story of the Royal Knights. Find out everything she thinks, every time she writes. Get a little further into the story with the inside scoop from Chastian herself.

4c. At one point early in my Wattpad experience I had this huge crush on a boy, his name?? Oh I'll tell you later. So I started writing a bunch of love stories based on my fantasies. This is the first one, A Girl Like Her. Summary: A boy named Adam Kittredge tells his story about a beautiful girl named Katrina García, but everyone calls her Kat. Kat is his best friend ever, in his opinion, she's the most amazing person on the planet. On any planet. But she feels otherwise, she thinks she's ugly and unworthy of love. Can Adam change her mind?

4d. Another boy crush book. This one called Percussionist, mostly because the boy plays quads. Hotness. Okay Summary: A love story about an awkward 14 year old girl who's life has been a little...twisted lately. Ever since her parents went to France to study cusine. So she's been living with her best friend Cameron and his two moms, who let her turn the garage into her epic bedroom, drumset included. Then, all of a sudden, the hottest band in school (Twisted) is looking for a new percussionist. And guess who wants the job. Problem? The lead gutairist just happens to be her epic crush since grade school. Wow.

4e. I'm so sorry this is taking so long..Oblivious is another boy crush book. Summary: Typical. Girl sees boy. Girl likes boy. Boy meets girl. Boy likes girl. Neither know the other likes them. Oblivious teens.

4f. Tomboy is NOT a boy crush book. ^_^ Summary: Can a girl called Tom turn the tables on fate, completely redifine herself, and become the new, hot, and sexy Carly?

4g. Fly Away is a book I started for a competition. I personally like it. Summary: A not so normal, sixteen year old girl named Kristina has a very secret power. She was born with wings. Her best friend, Essence, is a bit of an outcast, she always says that all she ever wants to do is 'fly away'. The girls have been best friend friends since pre-k and Krissy knows of Essence's dream. So one day, after ten years, Kristina shows her secret. She learns that Essence has the same secret. The girls thought tat all was well, but return home to a terrible surprise. Kristina's foster mother, has been abducted. The abducter wants $10,000 to return her mother, and they only have a week, or she dies. The girls have to fly all over the country and somehow find not only the money, but also the lair of the abducter, all before spring break.