Interview With Rainjays

11 Questions About You!  

1. Name and/or Nickname(s):

Sarah is my first name, but my friends also call me Serah (After Final Fantasy 13), Snoopy, Jo-Jo, Rain/Rainy, and Srah  

2. Age:

14  

3. Username(s):

Well on Wattpad I'm Rainjays. I usually have 'rain' something in my usernames on any website.  

4. Favorite Color(s):

I love blue but I also like silver and most things shiny  

5. Favorite Band(s)/Musician(s):

Neon Hitch is lovely :P and most things Dubstep. Taylor Swift, Florence and the Machine, and I like Sia, but only the instrumentals.. I dunno. I don't like Justin Bieber - let's leave it at that.   

6. Favorite Drink:

... water...  

7.What's your favorite book and why?:

OMG, uhm... that's a painful question actually. It's hard to ask a writer or reader their favorite book. At the moment, I think I'll say Eon, because it gives us a good cultural look and I just love the story.  

8. Who’s your hero?:  

Myself? Idk. Monty Oum is good inspiration though, if that counts.   

9. If you could score yourself on how good of an author you are, 1-10, what would your number be?:

I dunno.. maybe a 6 or 7. I'm not a bad writer, and I know most of my grammar, can add detail, action, but I struggle with flow, plot, and appeal.  

10. What's your favorite hobby, besides reading or writing?:

Besides reading and writing omg XD That made me laugh. Well besides that.. I don't have much besides that unless listening to music and playing games helps.   11. Would you like to give your fans/readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?: http://anythingand-everything-isee.tumblr.com/ That's my Tumblr, but my Facebook is personal until I get published. :P  

---------------------------------------------------------  

10 Questions About Your Writing and Books!  

1. What are the names of all your books and their short summaries?:

Oh boy.. To save a lot of time I'll just write a summary that's shorter than the actual ones I have..

--To Tell a Lie: My best book so far; it's about a girl, Selena Hayes, who is orphaned when her family is brutally murdered. She goes into foster care and attends a new school were she meets Zoe and Alice. They find out that all three of them are oddly talented due to childhood experimentation in a lab in New York (city subject to change). Doctors would inject their mothers with an unknown liquid when they were pregnant with their child to manipulate the child's abilities. 

--At One With Blood: Whenever a vampire needs to make the change from fledgling to vampire, they undergo the Change; a painful transformation of the blood. Years ago, a newborn, Shaine, unwent this change before she was old enough to withstand it, having a severe reaction to vampire blood. She was sealed of her powers and memory until present day when her sister finds her again. The seal is breaking and Shaine is already starting to die again. They need to cure her vampirism before she does.