Interview With XxBelovedxX

11 Questions About You!

>1. Name and/or Nickname(s):

> My name is Michelle.

>2. Age:

>I am currently 18.

>3. Username(s):

>XxBelovedxX

>4. Favorite Color(s):

> Honestly, I don’t have a favorite color. I actually consider that I actually have a sort of liking for all the colors. But since I have to decide I would say Purple because is the most I use.

>5. Favorite Band(s)/Musician(s):

> I actually have a lot of favorite musicians and bands but my favorite band is Thousand Foot Krutches and musician Demi Lovato.

>6. Favorite Drink:

>My favorite drink is coffee.(especially my grandmothers)

>7.What's your favorite book and why?

> It is Beautiful Creatures. Because of the way the mystery involves greatly with the romance and it still has that Historical Fiction. I love how the romance sparks between the two characters and how they leave you knowing that the girl is a good/bad witch.

>8. Who’s your hero?

> My hero is my mother. My mother is my hero because she has sacrificed so much for me that I am very grateful. She is the person I have the most disagreements but that still gets me! I love you mom!

>9. If you could score yourself on how good of an author you are, 1-10, what would your number be?

> I would say first that all of the authors who gets ask this question should say ten. Yes, I say I am a ten because though I do have a lot of mistakes in my books to fix, it is my book. It was my idea so I would say I deserve a ten. I am a good author because I write with inspiration and upload and because I came up with the idea.

>10. What's your favorite hobby, besides reading or writing?

> My favorite hobby is composing music

>11. Would you like to give your fans/readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?

>I don’t have one but when I do I will!

---------------------------------------------------------

10 Questions About Your Writing and Books!

>1. What are the names of all your books and their short summaries?

>Hidden Reasons - This is about a girl named Michelle. She is not your normal nerd but a normal girl hidden in big clothes. She thinks that love is not about clothes or how you look. It is about the heart, personality and what is in the inside. She has other reasons why she sticks with being a nerd though. What are they?

>Unexpected Life - Not all lifes are easy, especially when you don't have enough money for survival. Melinda is a seventeen-year old who has not had an easy life. When life hands her drama, she makes the best of it. She wasn't raised in an environment which is admirable, but she tries, especially with her mother’s guidance, to rise and provide for her mother just as her mother does for her. Meet Melinda,the respected one in Brooklyn,with a sacrificed woman as a mother. As you see she meets the real world, just too cruel for a seventeen year old to handle. In an atmosphere where drugs are like candy, everywhere and prostitutes are like pop stars, famous. Besides that an unknown secret is ready to explode. What more can happen?