Interview With Scarleneenelracs

11 Questions About You!  

1. Name and/or Nickname(s): 

Nicole but my family calls me Nikki  

2. Age: 

13  

3. Username(s): 

scarleneenelracs  

4. Favorite Color(s): 

yellow, purple, blue, green, black and silver  

5. Favorite Band(s)/Musician(s):

 Train, Usher, Flo Rida  

6. Favorite Drink: 

Mountain Dew  

7.What's your favorite book and why? 

The Black Box becuase I like Mystery-Thriller books  

8. Who’s your hero? 

Don't really have one...  

9. If you could score yourself on how good of an author you are, 1-10, what would your number be? 

A 6 maybe  

10. What's your favorite hobby, besides reading or writing? 

I like to attempt riding a skateboard and playing video games  

11. Would you like to give your fans/readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter? 

No cause I don't have 2 of the 3  

---------------------------------------------------------  

10 Questions About Your Writing and Books!  

1. What are the names of all your books and their short summaries? 

I only have one book so far and it's called I Kill To Cry. Summary: Jessie and Catalina both work with their dad solving crimes. They go visit what they thought would be a small peaceful city because someone needed them there. Both were shocked and surprised to see someone got murdered during daylight. Both of them soon realize trying to catch this killer is harder than it looks, there's little to no evidence and the witnesses who are closely related to the crime won't speak up. Can they catch the killer? Not everyone is as innocent as they look.  

2. Are any of those books completed? And if so, which ones?

 Nope  

3. Would you or have you ever put a book on hold indefinitely? 

No  

4. Which of your book is/was your favorite to write, which do you update most often, which is the easiest to write for you and which do you dislike the most? (and why?)

Since I only have one book the answer to all of those would be I Kill To Cry  

5. How long does it usually take you to write a complete chapter, editing included if you do edit? 

Around two or three days  

6. If you could recommend one of your books for someone to read, completed or in progress, which would it be? 

I would recoomend I Kill To Cry but only if they like mystery books.  

7. What's your favorite part of a book to write?