Interview With WeWereForever

11 Questions About You!  

1. Name and/or Nickname(s):  

Sara  

2. Age:

18 in six days.

3. Username(s):

WeWereForever

4. Favorite Color(s):

periwinkle and cerulaen

5. Favorite Band(s)/Musician(s):  

Too many to count but, the top ones are: Coldplay, Grouplove, Naked& famous, Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato.

6. Favorite Drink:

Hands down a chocolate milkshake or peppermint hot chocolate.  

7.What's your favorite book and why?

13 Reasons Why- it just captivates the true essence of depression and teen life nowadays.

8. Who’s your hero?

My mom; she has been through so much and she is still here, standing strong.

9. If you could score yourself on how good of an author you are, 1-10, what would your number be?

I'm a very harsh critic of myself... so, I would give myself a 4 or maybe a 4.5

10. What's your favorite hobby, besides reading or writing?

Watching movies. I also love hanging out with my friends and doing crazy things.

11. Would you like to give your fans/readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?

My twitter is @Readerrr95 and my tumblr is findingchange.tumblr.com  

---------------------------------------------------------  

10 Questions About Your Writing and Books!

  1. What are the names of all your books and their short summaries?

-The Color of Blood: which is just about a girls life spiraling downward because of the abusive relationship she is in.

-We Were Forever: Typical cliche without the happy ending. Popular boy and shy girl get together but she breaks his heart and breaks it off in the end. There is a lot more deeper things to it.

-Seeing Grey: Sounds cliche but it's far from that and it's another tragedy. Grey Winters was crazily in love with her neighbor Noah Chase but he didn't like her back because she was weird, crazy, and had strong beliefs. Fast forward six years and Noah is finally seeing Grey but she is tired of him rejecting the real her and this makes her no longer in love with him. They both can't seem to catch a break and like eachother at the same time. But what happens when they do finally like eachother at the same time and fall in love: an outside force gets in their way.  

2. Are any of those books completed? And if so, which ones?

None yet, but 'Seeing Grey' is the most completed as of now.  

3. Would you or have you ever put a book on hold indefinitely?

Yes I have but it's only because another new idea ops into my head, and I get much more excited about that new idea.