Spilling The Beans

"I promised that I'd tell you all about myself and that's why we're here. I however can only tell you guys and the teachers. No one else needs to know about this."

Everyone looked at me and nodded. After what happened the other day, I had to come clean. I took a deep breath and exhaled.

"I am (Y/n). I am a warrior from another universe. Towa created a portal and escaped through it. I chased after her without thinking and we ended up here. I'm part of a group called the Time Patrollers. Our job is to correct mistakes in the past that could cause the timeline to shift drastically or even cause the end of the world."

They all looked at me like I was nuts and I didn't blame them.

"I only joined this school because I had nowhere to go. I needed a safe place to stay. Towa wouldn't recklessly come after me if I was surrounded by heroes. My only goal is to stop her from whatever she has planned."

No one said a word and I figured that was fair. I was still holding out a bit more information on myself but they don't need to know exactly how strong I am.

"I understand if you don't want me around because you're afraid of me or think I'm a lying bastard."

Kirishima:"Are you crazy?! You're still our friend! Besides, you were awesome the other day! Flying around and throwing those dudes around like nothing! I'm glad you're my workout buddy."

Ozpin:"If you're from another world we'll still accept you with open arms." If only we could've done that with that other boy...

Ruby:"You saved our lives. We wouldn't be here if it weren't for you."

Momo:"She's right but what worries me is that they'll continue to cause trouble."

"Thanks you guys that means a lot to me and I get what you mean. Towa's magic allows her to power up whoever she sets her sights on."

Tsunade:"Are there more people from the Demon Realm?"

"There's the Demon God Demigra. In my world, he was killed by our number one hero. But since I'm in a fresh new universe then he should still be kicking. There may also be others that I haven't met yet."

Sirzechs:"(Y/n), if you don't mind, I'd like to share something

Sirzechs:"(Y/n), if you don't mind, I'd like to share something."

"Sure thing."

Sirzechs:"I, am a devil."

He showed off his wings and the others gasped.

Sirzechs:"I hope you don't try and target me and my sister. As well as her friends."

"Sister?"

Rias:"He means me."

I looked at the two and their hair.

"Oh. So you're a devil?"

Rias:"So are the members of my peerage."

"Wait, Asia is a devil?! How?! She's still able to read the bible! She's the most holy one out of all of you! Holy Hell!"