Chapter 61

Yuteng has been ask to attend the SuperQueen Awards Ceremony as a guest."

SuperQueen was a ranking of the highest earning models in the past year. Shih Chih Tian's name was at the top of the list.

Yuteng feel so happy for Chih Tian . So he spent most of his time with Chih Tian , so they can go shoping and talking a lot too . Yuteng forgot that certain man feel jelouse at home . When YU return home , Sam was at kitchen drinking water , so YU hug him and smiling so happy .

Sam lifted YU by the hips and sat him on top of the kitchen bench,

"how many days have you brushed me aside?"

"I didn't brush you aside..."

"Liar," Sam bit YU gently on the lip.

"In that case, how do you plan on punishing me?" YU stretched out his arms and wrapped it around Sam's neck.

Sam lowered his head and placed his nose against YU's, " I am your husband. My job is to keep you in bed..."

"In that case...what you waiting for ?."

Sam loosened his grip, turned off the stove and carried YU into the bedroom before placing him on the bed,

"Mrs. Lin , you're turning more and more bad..." After speaking, Sam's hands began to wander. Not long after, his touch fell upon YU's legs. YU subconsciously flinched making Sam sit up questioningly. As he looked at his knee, he noticed a bruise on his pure white skin.

"How did this happen?"

"I slipped in the bathroom..."

Sam sat up, retrieved the medicine chest and helped YU apply some medicine. Afterwards, he did not touch Yu again, he simply coaxed him to sleep after dinner.

In the middle of the night, YU felt a little uneasy; the spot beside him was icy cold. After he awoke, he realized there was no one beside him, but the bathroom light was on. YU got out of bed and tiptoed over. He discovered Sam had retrieved some non-slip flooring from the storage cabinet and was neatly placing it on the floor. This wasn't originally his responsibility...but because he was worried about him , he couldn't let it go...

It seemed...he had to be moved like this at least once a day.

So, YU approached Sam. While he kneeled on the ground, he leaned over and laid on his back, "That's enough, you're making my heart ache..."

Sam stopped what he was doing. He stood up and carried YU on his back, out of the bathroom without a word...However, the next morning, as YU woke up, he found that the bathroom floor was covered in a thick layer of non-slip flooring. YU stood by the bathroom doorway smiling. He was so happy tears almost escaped from his eyes.

...

SuperQueen's Awards Ceremony

An overwhelming amount of camera flashes plus a bright red carpet.

This was the scene of SuperQueen's Awards Ceremony.

It was also the second awards ceremony Yuteng was to attend since the announcement of his comeback. The first time was at the Annual Model Awards, where he went home with the Special Contribution Award. As for the SuperQueen Awards today, he was merely a guest. He was here to familiarize himself with the seniors of the modeling industry.

As Chih Tian was the main focus today, Yuteng decided to go with a plain look. However, Sam had asked Evan to prepare clothes for him . He wanted to create a retro and mysterious style for him.