Chapter 57

☆☆☆☆☆

Sam gently stroked  YU's hair and drew him into his embrace affectionately. After hearing his words, he was tempted to retrieve all the best things in the world - even his heart - and place it into the palm of his hands.

"Although we are going to the US, the Oriental Trend is still extremely popular. If you stay by my side like this, you will attract a lot of attention."

"So, what do you suggest?" a disappointed look crossed YU's face.

"I don't mind having an interpreter by my side..." Sam chuckled. His voice was deep and sexy, "I guess allowing you to experience Hollywood in advance isn't a bad thing. Negotiating on the foreign stage isn't easy."

"Aren't you afraid I will come in contact with issues that are confidential to Lin Corp?" YU asked after relaxing a little.

"I already belong to you, so Lin Corp is no different," Sam replied. "If you want to be the breadwinner, I am happy to retreat to behind the scenes, hand everything over to you and stay at home for you."

"You are dreaming President Lin...work hard to make money! Don't even think about slacking off."

Sam laughed. He suddenly felt, the boring trip he was supposed to take, had suddenly become so much more exciting with YU around.

YU was an ambitious person, but it never affected his life at home; he was clear about his identity.

Meanwhile, YU had just arrived in the US. Not long after arriving at the hotel, Sam delivered a disguise to him. He immediately put on and glasses; looking proper and professional. At a glance, his model aura had completely disappeared and in his place stood an  interpreter.

"President, I've already gotten in contact with the branch office. They have agreed to meet tomorrow morning," Richard said as they walked.

"Then let's play along with them," Sam replied calmly.

"Apart from that, Ray has already booked a table at the restaurant and is waiting for us."

"Then, let's get going," Sam responded as he secretly held onto YU's right hand.

The couple were about to go meet Sam's lawyer friend.

"Is this your new  secretary? Where is Richard ?

Seeing the look in his eyes, Sam's expression turned dark, "You better place your eyes elsewhere."

"What? Is he your bed buddy?"

Sam did not get a chance to reply before YU butted in,

"Yes, I'm his bed buddy and I will be for a lifetime."

"Mistress?"

Sam stopped him from guessing any further as he declared his ownership,

"Wife!"

"So, turn your sleazy gaze away from him."

"What type of wife? Did you get married for the sake of connections? Don't tell me you want to argue with me over him?"

Sam was stunned for a moment before shaking his head, "No need for that. However, I am willing to put my life on the line."

Hearing this, the man finally understood YU's importance to Sam . So he stopped joking,

"So, it is true love."

After speaking, Ray stood up and stretched out his hand in seriousness to shake YU's hand,