Chapter 49

Andy  waited for Yang Yuteng to be taken down by Lin Corp because he knew how powerful they were.

However, he completely forgot about the man that stood at the pinnacle of the business industry...since he possessed so much power, how could he be used so easily?

In reality, the fact that Sam Lin had allowed the photo to be taken in the first place, meant he accepted what was to come, even if it was to create hype...

But, Andy  did not realize this and insisted on framing Yang Yuteng . Truthfully, it's a trap given by Sam Lin  so he could deal with him.

After all, Andy's obstacles for Yang Yuteng had been laid out at Wu; if he was to deal with him, he'd have to use his own name.

。。。。。。

Andy was happy the entire night, however, the news that was released the next morning was nothing like what he expected...

[Exposed! Wu's director carefully schemes against his own artist!]

[Andy Bian pretends to be Yang Yuteng to frame him for creating hype: intends to push him to death!]

[Wu's internal war continues: Yang Yuteng gets close to Lin Corp for hype?]

All the media outlets seemed to be under a spell as they thought up of various headlines. At the same time, they revealed that Andy was trying to frame Yang Yuteng but instead everything backfired on himself; they even attached a video as proof.

The news first started from a famous weekly publication which attached a manuscript from a phone conversation they had with Andy on the night of the gala. They also explained how he had pretended to be Yang Yuteng and tried to frame  Yang Yuteng for creating hype with Sam Lin . On top of everything, if anyone was to say they had no proof, they also attached a video. Although the person in the video was shown from the side, no one could deny it was Andy Bian as he was easily recognizable.

Within this short 3-4 minute clip, it was clear that he was discussing headlines and price with the publication, under the guise of being Yang Yuteng.

With the appearance of this video, Andy couldn't even smooth out everything with his PR...The news had already spread everywhere; it was practically on every single possible media form. Also, because the news involved the mysterious and low-profile CEO of Lin Corp, Sam Lin, and news like this didn't come around often, all forms of media wanted to report on it as soon as possible.

In merely 1 hours, Andy's evil deeds were known by everyone...

Wu Entertainment, CEO's Office. Andy Bian looked at the viral discussions and articles online; he was at the brink of insanity.

The person that should have been scolded today was Yang Yuteng...

However, a surprising twist had happened!

There was mumbling in his ears as he tried to work his PR on the phone beside him. Meanwhile, his hand trembled as he held onto his phone; there were a few times he subconsciously punched in Yang Yuteng's phone number.

"Yang Yuteng, was it you? Was it you that schemed against me?"

"Andy Bian, you've flipped the situation around. You were the one that tried to frame me," Yang Yuteng pointed out the truth calmly from the other side of the line.

"Come out, come out and clear things up for me. This was all part of your scheming, you wanted to frame me...it was all because of you..."

Andy Bian's voice was harsh and sharp; his words were cruel and broken. He was too angry; he wanted to tear Yang Yuteng into pieces through the phone. However...Yang Yuteng remained calm; his cool and composed attitude made him appear like he had everything in the palm of his hands and all he was waiting for now, was to see Andy Bian's fate...