Chapter 23

Above all...

...how was he so confident to refuse test shots, especially since he has to practically change poses every 3 seconds?

No matter if Yang Yuteng had to act lazy, seductive, threatening or cute, as long as the photographer asked him to change poses, he  immediately suited whatever theme was thrown at him; his reactions were so quick that everyone watching was amazed.

Evan  was standing to one side. Upon seeing YU return to the YU he once knew, he was so emotional he almost cried out loud.

Apart from tearing up, he also pulled out her phone to take photos of YU's various poses; he intended on sent them to The President of Lin Corp.

Of course, at this time, Sam was still on the plane...

In the 4-hour photo shoot session, Yang Yuteng managed to convince the photographer and a few others in the industry with his professionalism.

Even Mr. Zack, who had previously told Yang Yuteng to leave, couldn't help but give him a thumbs up. He even personally explained to Yang Yuteng that he couldn't control his emotions last time because he was so angry about being lied to.

After removing his makeup, Yang Yuteng returned to his expressionless self. Meanwhile, everyone was extremely happy with hi, making Mr. Zack's impression of him improve dramatically.

Evan hurried over to cover YU with a jacket. At the same time, he handed over the flashing phone in his hand,

"Chris Wu is calling"

"Hello?"

"Yang Yuteng , have you seen or heard any news?" Chris asked, treading lightly.

"Did something happen again?"  asked, pretending to be calm.

"Oh, it's nothing!" Chris was sure Yang Yuteng hadn't found out yet since he was in Luo Dao .
So, he hatched up a plan,

"Yuteng, how about I fly to Luo Dao tomorrow. We can register our marriage there, it's perfect. The scenery is beautiful and the atmosphere is lovely, we can even take advantage of this opportunity to have a holiday. It could be our honeymoon!" Chris wanted to quickly trap Yang Yuteng.

Actually, Yang Yuteng  wasn't born into an ordinary family. He  was the only son of a famous hotel & restaurant empire, that based in Japan but, because of his relationship with Chris Wu,he had a falling out with his family.

They were on such bad terms, they practically cut all ties and refused to see each other again.

But...in the end, he was still a Yang. When the Yang elders pass away, he would still be the heir.

Chris didn't want to let go of  Yang Yuteng , not only because Yang Yuteng  was naive and easy to fool, but one of the most important reasons...was the inheritance.

Since the video had been released, he could only take advantage of the fact that Yang Yuteng hadn't realized yet, to quickly force him to marry .

"Under the suspicious relationship between you and Jake,  I don't think we should get married yet!" Yang Yuteng refused straightforwardly.

"There's really nothing going on between us . The photos you saw were all a misunderstanding..."

"If the photos are a misunderstanding...what about the video?" Yang Yuteng questioned in an extremely calm tone, "I am indeed in LuoDao , but...here is still in the same country, did you really think I wouldn't be able to see the news? Or did you think I was really that easy to coax and trick?"