Chapter 43

[Yang Yuteng  Sets Off The Oriental Trend: A Big Hit in Europe And UK!] ,

[Yang Yuteng Pressures on Jake Hsu Makes Him Become The Backdrop] ,

[Yang Yuteng Endorses ISN: Becomes The Well-Deserved Favorite In The Western Market!] ;

These were the headlines plastered all over the Taiwan Daily News. The TYang Yuteng that had kept a low-profile while being stepped all over by Jake Hsu, had ultimately used his most professional self to instantly defeat Jake - he used his own capabilities to show everyone what was the true Oriental Trend.

And thanks to the aid of SJ and ISN, Yang Yuteng's status was no longer on the same level as the day he arrived on Uk .

Upon seeing the news, Andy.and Jake smashed everything in sight. Yang Yuteng's popularity not only meant Jake had failed, but also meant, from now on, there was no way they could suppress him...

On the other hand Jake has failed .A model that shot the front cover of a magazine received no attention and had become Yang Yuteng's backdrop; this joke would be spoken about for years to come.

"That's enough, you two can stop smashing things!" Chris was getting a headache from watching them. Deep down his emotions were even more complex than Andy and Jake WU's shareholders had already pressured him.

No mentions!

This was not because Jake was unlucky though…it was because Yang Yuteng was too powerful. As business people, the most important thing to them was profits.

"Chris , how about we get kenny to help."

Andy suggested to get help. Kenny know a lot af higher up people . He can help us .

Not long after Andy spoke, the phone in his hand started ringing. As soon as he saw it was from his company, he quickly stabilized his emotions and answered,

"Hello?"

"Andy Bian, Elf's is in trouble, where have you been?" the person on the other side of the phone questioned.

He had been spending so much time sticking his nose into other people's business, that he didn't even pay attention to his own artists. As a result, a recently famous girl band of his was discovered doing drugs by their fans. It wasn't easy to accumulate the fame, yet in one night, it was all destroyed. Worst of all, while all this was happening, Andy Bian was nowhere to be seen.

"President…"

"From tomorrow onwards, you don't need to come to work anymore. I am going to make sure you are blacklisted in UK!"

After hearing this, Andy’s mind went blank...before it exploded...

"President, let me explain…"

"What is there to explain? You used the resources provided by the company to help your cousin, did you think we wouldn’t find out? SJ was originally one of our resources. If one of our own models appeared on the front cover this issue, the Oriental Trend would have been under our own control, but what did you do instead? Andy Bian, prepare the compensation for breaching your contract." After speaking, he hung up the phone; not allowing Andy the chance to redeem himself.

"It’s over…everything is over. My career…is also over."

"Andy…what happened?"

"It was all because of you!" Andy screamed , "Because of you, I was fired. On top of that, I have to pay 10 million dollars for breaching my contract…10 million  EUROs!"