Chapter 45

Wu's have a dinner party for Andy returning to Taiwan, they host a party to announcement something too. That why alot of higher up people come and some of their model too.

Not long after, Taiwan's night sky was densely dotted with stars. At the same time, Yang Yuteng was well prepared for a battle with Andy

On the way to the party, Sam held onto YU's hand; giving him strength. YU looked at Sam.and smiled,

"No need to worry about me, I'm already used to it...I'm well prepared for a big battle, even if Andy is a tough enemy."

"I just care about you..."

"Hubby, there is no need to wait for me tonight. Be a good boy and go home to sleep. You work so hard every day, don't tire yourself out because of me." YU gripped onto Sam's hand, "I promise, I won't allow myself to suffer any loss."

"You said it. If Andy makes you suffer at all, I will get Lin Corp to step in." Sam embraced YU and gently placed a kiss on his forehead. The longer they were a couple, the more he grew to understand him and the more his heart ached for him. He had gone through so much difficulty to go from a caterpillar to a butterfly; the road to revival was not all smooth sailing.

"I will not give you the chance to step in, I've already prepared a present for Andy; how dare he dream of being my manager! I'm going to make him have the guts to think it, but no chance to say it..." After all, he was well experienced at tearing apart his enemies.

Sam looked gently at Yang Yuteng, at his confident eyes; it seemed he really wouldn't get the chance to step in.

...

7pm. Yang Yuteng arrived at the celebration dinner. At the same time, Jake entered Nam Hotel.

As Wu's status was limited, they could only invite a few famous people. Even though Yang Yuteng was the protagonist of tonight's celebration dinner...it was obvious Chris only wanted to lure him in. His real intention was to allow Andy to step out on the stage.

After Yang Yuteng got tired of mixing with the guests, he sat down to rest. At this time, he found a waiter and whispered some instructions into his ear; he nodded obediently...

"Today, apart from celebrating Yang Yuteng becoming the Asian spokesperson for ISN, we also have an important decision to announce." Chris was wearing a handmade brown suit; he looked absolutely handsome on stage, "The role of Wu's Artists Director will be taken over by my cousin, the top manager, Andy Bian. Let's welcome him to the stage to continue telling everyone about the good news."

Andy stepped out on the red carpet . He had a proud expression, like a king, as he looked around. In the end, his gaze focused on Yang Yuteng.

"Hello everyone, I am Andy Bian. From today onwards I will be WU Entertainment's Artists Director. I also have one more important announcement to make..."

Andy continued to look at Yang Yuteng...like a hunter locked on its prey...

"I would like to announce..."

As soon as those words left his mouth, the waiter Yang Yuteng had instructed earlier, suddenly walked on stage holding a phone and handed it to Andy breaking him off mid-sentence. Upon seeing the contents on the phone, he immediately glared at Yang Yuteng, he was surprised, angry and unwilling to accept what he saw.

But, Yang Yuteng maintained his smile the entire time.

"I would like to announce...early next year, we will be creating an amazing new band. We have already invited many superstars to be involved. Everyone keep your eyes peeled."