Chapter 29

However, at this time, Sam had just returned home and was hugging YU in the garden as they watered the plants.

Vivian phoned Yang Yuteng clearly expressed her thoughts, and because Sam's ears were against YU's he overheard their conversation.

At that moment, his ink-like eyes suddenly twinkled under the sun as he gave an amused smile. Leaning in close to YU's left ear, he suggested,

"Give our Mountain Peak Estate address to your manager..."

YU looked at him with uncertainty.

"Firstly, tell him that you've moved houses and because you are the only son of the Yang family, living in Mountain Peak is more suited to your status. You are no longer at a level where he can reach."

"Secondly, the security in Mountain Peak is tight, did you think 'anyone' can come in? huh?"

YU gently laughed as he realized Sam's attitude towards outsiders was definitely different to the kindness he showed at home.

But, haha, he liked it! So, he followed Sam's suggestion and gave their address to Vivian . Upon hearing the address, Vivian was shocked for a moment before she passed it on to Chris.

"Yang Yuteng  said he already moved houses. If you want to see him then you can go to Mountain Peak, he's moved there..."

Mountain Peak Estate.

But, that is Taipei's most famous and well-known estate...

That's not a place that a small celebrity could live in.

Jake was envious, "He? Moved to Mountain Peak? How is that possible?"

"Mr Hsu, have you forgotten he is an heir to the Yang empire? He living in Mountain Peak is merely a choice to live in an environment that is suited to his status."

In other words, when Chris and Yang Yuteng were still together, he had been forced to suffer by downgrading himself. Since Chris didn't know how to cherish him, he of course, returned to where he belonged without any cares.

This was a level that Jake Hsu would never be able to reach because it was already determined at birth.

Inside, Chris wasn't feeling good. Thinking back on when he and Yang Yuteng were still together, he was never willing to give use the Yang to help him. However, as soon as they broke up, he actually moved into Mountain Peak !

Most importantly, the Yang family had previously announced, if Yang Yuteng was to break up with him, he could return home at any time.

From the looks of it, Yang Yuteng must have made amends with them. Chris suddenly felt a sense of regret – it’s Mountain Peak…being able to live there is proof of one’s status. So many people dreamed of it…the paradise estatem

In reality, Yang Yuteng never even contacted the Yang family, because…after resolutely leaving the Yang family home, choosing Chris and giving up on his career, all he wanted to do now was depend on his own ability to return to the top of the entertainment industry – only then would he be able to hold his head high and return home to apologize to his parent.

After hanging up on Vivian, YU picked up the watering can again to continue what he was doing. However, Sam wouldn't loosen him from his embrace. He grabbed his cheeks and pressed his lips against him with a violent passion.

YU enjoyed kissing Sam, because he was always so caring towards him, plus he gave off a unique charm and aura.

Yu turned around and he wrapped his arms around Sam tightly as he returned his passionate kiss allowing his tongue to become intertwined with him.

Sam pressed him against the icy cold wall as he trapped him between his arms - his kisses became even more passionate. YU's face blushed red as his arms uncontrollably gripped onto Sam's waist feeling the warmth emanating from his body and his body tightening as he tried to resist.

"If you resist like that, won't it be bad for your body?" YU whispered; his eyes twinkled beautifully like stars.

"What should I do? I kiss you every day...yet it never seems enough." Sam reached out his hand and gently stroked YU's lips, "It's like a drug...one that makes other's completely addicted."

YU.froze for a moment before he took the opportunity to turn around and press Sam against the wall instead,

"To me...you are the same. I am frustrated; the more I tell myself not to think about you, the more I end up thinking about you...especially...the look on your face when you kiss me."

"Can you still resist not having me?"

"I can't hold on for much longer...I really want to have a taste of you."

Sam was fairly built, yet here he was, being pressed against the wall as his little wife teased him. He was enjoying this as he smiled charmingly, "A good man...would not say such frivolous words."

And a good man would not seduce his wife and not finish things off."

"My wife says such words...are you blaming me for only getting half way through our wedding night?"

"When..." YU leaned in close and whispered seductively, "...will you go all the way?"

Sam looked at his wife; at this usually gentle and quiet man.
It turned out, when he wanted to be provocative, he could drive a man crazy. It seemed, he had learned something new about YU.

Sam grabbed onto YU's waist and pulled him against his body so he could feel his pain, "I think about it...all the time..."

The two continued to be loving while not stepping over the line until the estate security contacted one of the maids in the villa; there was someone here to see Yang Yuteng.

Sam  straightened out YU's messed up clothes and hair before suggesting, "Go upstairs, get changed and take our newest car out for a drive."

YU understood what he meant as he kissed him on the cheek,

"Thank you hubby for your sponsorship!"

...