Chapter 34

After a while, Sam finished with the dish  and went upstairs. He pushed open the door to find YU sitting in bed holding a bunch of red roses he had bought him- he was in the middle of counting them.

His cheeks were rosy and his lips opened and shut slightly, looking extremely beautiful...

"This is the first time I've received so many flowers!" YU exclaimed, "Hubby, I'm really surprised..."

Sam looked at him satisfied expression as he crossed his arms and teased,

"Why are you so easy to please? Just a few flowers are enough to make you this happy. There is so much I want to give to you, yet, you never tell me what you want. Why can't you be like other  people and ask for diamonds and jewels? Or even fame...and success?"

YU laughed gently. HE lifted his head to reply to Sam,
"I already have your entire person, isn't that greedy enough?"

"I have your marriage,
I have the title of being your wife,
I have half your assets
and....
I even get to spend the rest of my life with you.

Jewels? Success? All this, I can acquire myself. What is more important than you?"

Sam's heart lit up as he leaned over and kissed YU "Your lips are too sweet, I can't help but taste them."

YU grabbed onto his shoulders and pulled himself in closer to return his passionate kiss. Amongst the mingling of lips and teeth, the couple uncontrollably found themselves in bed with YU laying pressed under Sam's body. His top had already been removed and was strung across the floor - all in less than a minute.

YU  couldn't resist his urges as he mirrored Sam's moves and reached out his hands to unbutton his shirt. Seeing his glowing bronze skin revealed before hus eyes, YU's cheeks flushed a crimson red as he awkwardly turned to one side.

Sam laughed gently, holding onto YU's neck and turning his attention back to him, before asking softly, "Do you want it?"

"Do you?" YU threw the question back at him cleverly.

"You know what I'm waiting for. Baby, if you say it, I will..." Sam leaned into his ear as he whispered seductively, "Make you stay in bed all night."

YU knew what he meant, so he nervously replied to Sam "I...still can't be 100% certain of my heart, but, I know I want to be with you for the rest of my life, Sam."

The relationship between the two continued to improve; having their souls combine together, was only a matter of time, so...Sam didn't want to let him go this time. He wanted him to experience the ultimate in intimacy and for him to receive the happiness he deserved.

Sometimes...there were other methods to satisfy a partner...

After being intimate, the couple lay embraced in each other's arms. YU pressed himself against Sam's chest as he spoke in an unsatisfied tone, "I saw you bought...that thing...I thought..."

"What thing?" Sam's right hand was holding up his head, while his left hand was gently stroking YU's back.

YU reached under his pillow and pulled out the Durex. He handed it to Sam, "This thing. I thought you were ready to have me...I even...specifically went and had a shower...how embarrassing!"

Sam looked at the small package in his hand as his eyebrows scrunched up, "I'm not this small..."

That Richard Lee..

"Stop talking about it!"

"No need to be embarrassed," Sam laughed. The corners of his lips were curved to an extremely handsome angle, "I'm completely drawn to your reaction."

"Shut up.....stop it ....." YU hid himself under the blankets.

Sam responded quickly by grabbing hold of his adorable wife and comforting him,"OK, let's talk business instead. Will you accept SJ Magazines photo shoot
"

"Why?" YU finally popped his head out, " the photoshoot will be in England. "

"If you need to go to England for the shoot, once your itinerary is finalized, tell me immediately," Sam said in a mysterious manner.

"What do you want to do?" YU questioned curiously.

This was perfect, he had previously said he would buy insurance for his legs and England was the best place to look for a good insurance company.

"Didn't we already agree? After leaving this house, you are the boss of many and I am a model of a small company, we won't interfere in each other's personal issues."

"Mrs Lin , have I ever interfered with you?"

Even though seeing YU being bullied by WU made his heart break to the point where he wanted to tear them down, he never recklessly made a move, since YU didn't like it. If not because of this, he could have easily destroyed a person like Chris WU with the blink of an eye.

YU understood Sam respected him completely.

This was the reason he cherished every day he spent with him.

"I think Chris wants to take advantage of my popularity to boost Jake's status, that's he will put us together. "

"However..." Sam finished off what he was going to say, "...with your abilities, even if you were both to appear on the same cover of a magazine, you are going make him into your prop."

"You have so much faith in me?" YU asked.

"I believe in you."

YU was satisfied. Huddling up to Sam's warm embrace, he slowly fell asleep. Meanwhile, San made a phone call to Richard, "Find out SJ Magazine's schedule, I need to know when YU will be going overseas.

Plus, clear up my schedule for the same time frame...while you're doing that, help me make an appointment with the best insurance company in England..."

...