Chapter 56

...
CT  Entertainment, CEO's office.

Zhao Shuyi was sitting at his desk dressed in a professional-looking white suit as he smiled at Bing wei ,

"How'd you go? I asked you to contact Yang Yuteng what was the result?"

"I contacted him it seems Yang Yuteng will be signing on with us ." Bingwei  answered

"That makes great "

"Yes...President," Bingwei breathed a sigh of relief.

"Oh yeah, in 2 days time, there is a charity event. I don't have a partner yet, you can come with me," Shuyi suddenly ordered.

"Haven't you always hated events like this?"

"I have no choice, Sam Lin will be there. You know ,I can't resist the temptation of a capable man," brushed his hand through his hair elegantly, looking extremely stylish.

"But I heard Sam Lin is already married..."

"If he's married there's no way he wouldn't announce it. Since he didn't announce it, it must be a cover; have you ever seen a wedding ring on his hand? So there's no reason we shouldn't go; I have nothing to lose..."

Bingwei can only sigh pityfully

"Gao Shide you better lock your wife at home "

。。。。。。

...

Lin Corp. CEO's Office. It was time for the staff to get off work.

Sam was sitting in his office with his eyes closed, listening to the follow-up news from the bed-climbing scandal.

"According to the photos and information that have been exposed, netizens have matched it up with Yang Yuteng's schedule, which was previously revealed, and they have concluded that it does not overlap in any way. From this, we can see, in regards to the bed-climbing scandal, Yang Yuteng was indeed not involved and was instead - the biggest victim..."

After hearing this segment of news, Sam turned off the TV and turned his attention to Richard, "What were you saying just a moment ago?"

"President, I just heard, the person in charge of auditions at CT is Kenny. If madam goes there now...he will definitely be humiliated."

"That may not be the case," Sam shook his head gently. "Richard, it's because you don't understand YU enough that you think this way. He is the type of person that achieves everything he sets out to do. There is no way he will cower at the sight of Kenny . Even if hhis enemy is temporarily pushing down on his head, he will not easily give up."

"Indeed the President understands madam the most," Richard smiled. "Madam's counterattack this time was spectacular. That Kenny should have been taught a lesson earlier."

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Hello Yang Yuteng , I am the CEO of CT. I have a suggestion, I wonder if you are interested..."
Zhou Shuyi personally made a phone call to offer Yang Yuteng a contract with CT Entertainment.

Personally!

Although Yang Yuteng was trying his best to remain calm, he was still a bit surprised.

"President Zhou...."

"Let's meet tomorrow, I want to have lunch with you."

Yang Yuteng  agreed. After he hung up the phone, he felt he was dreaming.