Chapter 53

☆☆☆☆☆

Awards were presented one after another.

After the biggest award of the night was presented, the host stood on the stage with a mysterious smile,

"This year,,,,

The Annual Model Awards has introduced a new category: the Special Contribution Award.

The recipient for this award was selected based on their skills in all aspects and was specially created for those that had made a special contribution to the fashion industry. Votes were cast anonymously by the judges.

Coming up, we will be presenting the Special Contribution Award. Please welcome the guest presenter to the stage, the CEO of CT Entertainment, Mr Erek Lin  to announce the recipient."

Below the stage, the audience erupted in applause; they were curious about this new Special Contribution Award.

Not long after, the CEO of CT swiftly headed on stage and tore open the secret envelope; the corners of his mouth curved upwards slightly into a smile as he spoke,

"I am honored to be invited to present this award which no one has any idea about."

"The recipient is someone amongst you."

"Let us congratulate, the recipient of the Special Contribution Award, Mr Yang Yuteng YU .

Please come to the stage to receive your award!"

Yang Yuteng !

It's actually Yang Yuteng !

Everyone was stunned as they looked at Yang Yuteng. As for Yang Yuteng, he was even more stunned than everyone else...

Special Contribution Award!

"Yang Yuteng , hurry to the stage, they called you," the person beside him leaned towards him and spoke. He awoke from her daze. This was something he never expected.

"The front cover of SJ, not only helped a forgotten magazine return to its former glory, it also ignited the Oriental Trend in the European and England markets. It gave the Asian culture a step forward and has made a huge contribution to the promotion of the Asian culture. According to the largest online portal in UK , Yang Yuteng's Oriental Trend has broken many records in the magazine industry; beating its opponents by a long stretch. As for Yang Yuteng's professional performance, he was able to bring out the charm in the Oriental culture, help foreigners develop an understanding of Asia as well as fall in love with the Oriental Style. So for him, this award is well-deserved!"

On the big screen, the sales numbers of Yang Yuteng's Oriental Trend magazine and images of the hype surrounding the Oriental Trend in the foreign market were shown.

Everyone below the stage fell silent; they knew, even the most popular models didn't have the ability to achieve the reaction Yang Yuteng received...

Yang Yuteng slowly approached the stage, this was a result he never expected; he was about to receive the Special Contribution Award. He suddenly felt like he wanted to cry...

Especially when CT's CEO placed the trophy in his hands, he couldn't endure any longer as tears trickled down his cheek.

"Come, give us your speech."

Yanh Yuteng approached the microphone, his voice was a little stiff. After a little while, he managed to hold back his emotions as he spoke,

"I really never expected the committee would present this award to me. I feel a little ashamed because when I was shooting for the magazine, I didn't actually think about what kind of contribution I could make, I simply just wanted to do the best I could."