Chapter 44

Yang Yuteng  stepped out of the Lincoln Limo, changed into another luxury car and headed to the airport with Evan and Vivian.

Because the Oriental Trend was a big hit, there was no way the airport would be as peaceful as when Yang Yuteng first arrived, so Sam organized some bodyguards to follow him.

"Ahhh...it's Yang Yuteng YU.."

The screams of the people coming from inside the airport could already be heard from the sidewalk

"Yuteng, things have really changed," Evan sighed behind him. "You have the option of taking the VIP entry to avoid the fans, do you want to do that?"

"Of course not," Yang Yuteng immediately rejected the option. "If I can't even handle this, how many fans would be disappointed? My fans are supporting my career, there is no reason for me to avoid them," Yang Yuteng decided to hold his head high as he headed into the airport.

Upon seeing him, fans and reporters all flocked to his side.Sam's bodyguards quickly formed a human barrier and escorted him pass the security checks into the waiting area.

"YU...can we get your autograph?"

"Yang Yuteng we really like you, you need to keep going..."

"Yusuke, you are always welcome to come back to UK."

Yang Yuteng  maintained his smile. When he came across smaller groups of people, he would generously give them an autograph. After entering the terminal, he took multiple photos with fans. Eventually, Evan had to intercept and regretfully turn them away by telling them Yang Yuteng hadn't had much rest lately because of work, hopefully they could understand.

While sitting in the terminal, YU glanced around for Sam. Finally, in the middle of the seating area, he spotted Sam sitting peacefully with sunglasses on as he flipped through the latest issue of SJ.

YU sat two rows behind Sam and stared at his handsome back. He really wanted to ask him how he felt holding onto his wife's magazine. In reality, Sam had the choice to sit in the VIP lounge and wait, but in order to accompany him...

YU's eyes welled up as he pulled out his phone and typed a few words,

"Your back looks good."

Sam look at his phone. The corners of his mouth curved up as he replied, "After we return home, get Richard to change the person holding your hand in the front cover to me. There won't be zero mentions anymore, right?"

"You can't do that President Lin! If you do that, then no one will notice me anymore."

The smile on Sam's mouth increased as a thought crossed his mind; he wanted to enlarge Yang Yuteng solo photo in the magazine and hang it all over their bedroom.

"I really want to turn around and look at you..."

Seeing those words, YU's heart ached. At this time, the airport announced their flight was ready for boarding.

YU stood up and walked to the front. Following closely behind, Sam also got up and walked behind him. Like this...he wouldn't need to turn around to look at him.

Many people regonize YU,and want his autograph . But Sam become his human barrier

He was his wife...of course he would take care of him and protect him...

At least, within his sight, he had to do that.

...

At the same time, a very entertaining photo started spreading through Taiwan's online community. The B-grade model, Jake Hsu, who gloriously went overseas, was meant to overcome all obstacles and rise to a new level in his career. After all, after going overseas, he compared himself to many famous supermodels, used the fact that he was an Asian model as a gimmick and secured a few endorsements. However, as soon as SJ's magazine was released, Yang Yuteng became a legend, whereas Jake became a joke.