Chapter 5

The media where in frenzy ...
What president Lin mean by this ?
Did Yang Yuteng really have no connection to him ?

Yang Yuteng was unfazed , his expression was calm
He change his clothes and casually left the scene

Just as he steped out he saw Sam Lin sport car outside

       "Get in "

Yang Yuteng obediently boarded the car
He was exceptionally gratefull for what Sam did for him

" Thank you for today "

Sam eyes slightly twitched as he let out a smirk, "Did you think I would allow someone to bully my newly wedded wife in front of everyone?"

"Actually, I'm not worthy of your help. I intentionally allowed everyone to figure out who I really was," Yang Yuteng  explained apologetically.

Sam  looked straight into the eyes of the person sitting across from him, "I know."

"It's just that, if you couldn't have thought of a better way to scheme against someone, you should have asked me. Sacrificing yourself to get back at someone, is a bit of a stupid move, don't you think?"

Yang Yuteng : "..."

"Where should I drop you off?"

"Your home. Aren't we married couple now ?" Yang Yuteng reply undoubtedly . Since he made his decision he will not back out , nor regret it .

"Are you sure ?. Not only we are married ...but tonight is also our wedding night ".

YU blushed and nodded in certainty, "I've already prepared myself and I am very thankful that you did not reveal our relationship. However, from now on, I insist you remain neutral. I want to rely on myself to retrieve what is rightfully mine."

Sam did not insist. After all, it was rare to see someone that did not use him as a stepping stone to benefit themselves. He decided to sit back and watch Yu show off his skills.

The couple set off. Not long after, YU received a phone call from his manager, Evan
" YU... i already found the evidence of Jake and Chris ... what do you want me to do with it ? . Also, the scene you caused at the jewelry show today has gone viral. People are condemning you all over the internet. What do you plan to do?"

  "Evan ...are you willing stay by my side ? "

"What nonsense are you talking about ? Did u expect me to continue following that cheating couple ?" Evan mumble.

"Then releases the statement you prepare earlier . But im warning you ...by doing this u will be going up again WU entertainment " YU remind him .

"Im not afraid!" Evan exclaimed excitedly. "We should have done this sooner. I will go prepare the evidence now and release it before Chris has the chance to respond."

YU hung up and the car returned to its original peacefulness. Deep down, YU was actually quite nervous. What did Sam think of him...

"I...."

"No need to explain. Your conversation just now, I heard it all...

However, I have one question…have you always been this honest?" the car had stopped at a red light and Sam took this opportunity to grab hold of Yu's jaw, examining him with his eagle-like gaze.

"I am only honest in front of you and I intend for it to stay this way…" - YU revealed his loyalty - "…because I am afraid you may misunderstand and think badly of me."

Sam was surprised for a moment, before he continued speaking, "If I were you, I would be even more extreme!"

Sam must have guessed by now what was going on between YU,  Jake and Chris Wu.

Because of his reaction, YU developed an appreciation for his new husband.

He vowed to himself, no matter what was to happen he was going to remember this day and the promises he made to Sam forever.