Chapter 38

Jake watched as the trio entered the First Class Cabin before turning to Chris suspiciously, "What is all this? Didn’t they say First Class was sold out? Was Yang Yuteng’s ticket booked by the agency?"

"I also don’t know what’s happening," Chris responded frustratedly.

"I’m so angry!"

Yang Yuteng also thought the First Class Cabin would be full, however, as the three of them walked in, he realized, apart from them, there were no other passengers.

"Yuteng, that jerk and tramp won’t also end up being upgraded here, will they?" Although the First Class Cabin was separated by a sliding door, it was clear to see, there were no other passengers, so Evan was a little worried.

"Mr Luo,  you can be rest assured. In order not to disturb Mr Yang  from resting, Mr. Lin has already booked out the entire First Class Cabin, no other passengers will be allowed in," the air-hostess explained to Evan.

After hearing from the air-hostess, Evan held onto his head - it felt like it was about to explode...

"Yang Yuteng, you have such a good life!"

Vivian had a confused expression on her face the entire time. Just as she was about to ask what was happening, out from the plane’s private bathroom, stepped a respectable man in a dark blue  suit.

He had a calm expression on his extremely handsome face. .

Dear god…this was the CEO of Lin corp  A Legend in the Business Industry!

Vivian was dumbfounded, never would she have imagined, she would see Sam Lin under these circumstances.

What confused her even more, was Yang Yuteng’s reaction upon seeing Sam Lin; there was no sense of unfamiliarity, instead he was pleasantly surprised, "Mr. Lin, can you please explain why you disappeared without a word early this morning and then suddenly appeared here?"

"Mrs. Lin, it seems you don’t want to see me?" Sam casually took his bag out of his hands, like a gentleman.

"It’s not that I don’t want to see you, I’m just a little shocked…President Lin seems to be good at finding different ways to place himself before me," Yang Yuteng affectionately hooked his arms around Sam’s as they entered a small room and closed the door.

"They…" Vivian felt her brain had disconnected. At this moment, it was completely blank.

"Yang Yuteng mustn’t have officially introduced him to you?" Evan raised his eyebrows towards Vivian, "The CEO of Lin corp the big boss of the bussines Industry, is Yang Yuteng's husband. When I first found out, I was even more shocked than you."

"They…when did they get married?" Vivian questioned.

"On the day that Yang Yuteng was to marry Chris, Chris and Jake were cheating behind his back.  However, their marriage was rushed, no one knows about it." Speaking up to this point, Evan Luo decided to remind Vivian of a few things.

"Since Yang Yuteng  let you know about this without holding back, it must mean he acknowledges your skills. As you can see, although Yang Yuteng  has married Sam Lin, he has never considered relying solely on him - all along, he has been depending on his own ability. so…Vivian you should be able to distinguish between what you should and shouldn’t do."

Vibian sighed. She had completely lost to Yang Yuteng.

A thought suddenly crossed Vivian's mind...

Evan could relate…

"At this time, you must be thinking; the jerk and tramp outside are f*cken stupid, right?" Evan rolled his eyes, "You know how everytime Jake pulls the 'don’t fight with me, you are no match for me' look? I am so tempted to tell him not to be stupid!"