Chapter 46

Congratulations Jake.......

As you are one of the award winners, you have also been invited to the 'Model Elections Bright Night Gala'. There will be famous artists from all different companies attending and plenty of fashion resources; you need to make the most of this opportunity. There are also rumors going around that there will be a special guest on the night. Of course, Yang Yuteng is also invited...but..." Andy held up Yang Yuteng's invitation letter in front of Chris and Jake and tore it in half, "...he shouldn't dream of going."

"Andy, do you think this is a good idea?" Chris was sitting on the table. He laughed mockingly at Yang Yuteng.

"I don't know anything...On the night of the ball, if the organizers ask, we will just say Yang Yuteng is putting on a front and deliberately didn't show up..

............

If God wanted to destroy a person, he would first make them do crazy things, and right now, Jake Hsu was amongst this craziness...

He had no idea he was playing with fire. All he was dreaming about was...standing on the awards stage.

As Jake was notified to receive an award, changes were made to WU's upcoming jobs. Chris gathered all the company's higher-ups for a meeting. He told them about the incident where Yang Yuteng threatened Andy with canceling his contract; he wanted them to give up on Yang Yuteng and focus on Jake, as well as support newcomers.

At this time, Yang Yuteng was still shooting the ISN commercial. After work was done, Evan quickly approached him with a jacket and covered him up,

"Now your work is done, do you want to return to WU to discuss the TK contract with him?"

"Let's not talk about TK for now," Yang Yuteng replied.

At the same time, Wu's higher-ups were focused on profits; TK posed too much of a risk. If he was to present it now, it would definitely be rejected straight away.

"Should we find evidence of Jake bribing the judges?"

"Evan, it's not beneficial for us to offend the judges. It's probably what Jake wants us to do, as it's so easy to burn ourselves by doing that. Let's not risk it. We already have his life and death in our hands, we don't need to do anything extra," Yang Yuteng had thought everything over carefully.

Since Jake was brave enough to do something like this, she was definitely prepared.

He was even brave enough to betray Chris...

What else wouldn't he do?

They would let him go ahead and receive the award, there was no need to stop him.

After all...in the end, he would still...fall down into the depths of the abyss.

"Where should we go now?"

"To Lin Cor...let's pick Sqm up from work," Yang Yuteng lifted his twinkling eyes. Since he had finished work now, all he wanted to do was be a wife.

Evan smiled slightly; the relationship between Yang Yuteng  and Big Boss were improving day by day and he couldn't help but feel happy for him.

5pm....

The entire Taiwan was still busy at work. Yang Yuteng arrived at the cafe opposite Lin.Corp and sat himself down as he sent Sam a message,

"After work, please go directly to the hotel opposite your building. I want to share a dinner with President Lin."

Sam just finished an extremely long meeting. Upon seeing YU's message, he immediately replied,

"Do you want to come keep me company at the office?"

"If I come, it will grab everyone's attention, it's best if I don't." Yang Yuteng actually wanted to go; he wanted to see how grand the office Big Boss was.

"Come to the basement carpark, I will get Richard to bring you up through the secret entry."

If LinCorp didn't have arrangements for confidentiality, how could they be known as an business empire?

"In that case, wait for me."

After typing, Yang Yuteng wrapped himself up and headed to the basement carpark with Evan; Richard was already waiting. He escorted him through the secret entry straight up to the 42nd floor - The CEO's Office.

"Madam Lin, as long as you want to come, just let the president know and I will come down to get you. At Lin Corp you don't need to worry about confidentiality," Richard explained, "All the staff in the company have already signed an agreement; if any gossip is spread through the company, they will have to compensate 1 billion dollars for breaching their contracts. So, even if they see anything, you don't need to worry about them saying anything..."

As expected, Sam had his own way of ruling his empire...

As the lift went directly to Sam's office, Yang Yuteng didn't need to worry about running into any of the staff in Lin Corp.

As soon as he stepped out of the lift, he saw Sam's huge office; Yang Yuteng was relieved.

At present, the man behind the office table was focused on signing the documents before him. So they say, 'men are the most attractive when they are serious is true ' Yang Yuteng stood in the distance in a daze...until Sam lifted his head and noticed him standing there...

"Go take a seat on the sofa for a bit,"Sam said gently as he instructed Richard,

"Go prepare some English black tea and pastries. Also, grab a blanket on the way."

"Yes, president."

YU watched as Sam quickly signed all the documents and walked to sit beside him, "Why didn't you bring Evan up?"

"He said he didn't want to be a lightbulb."

Richard entered the office with the pastries and handed a blanket to Sam. Sam immediately covered YU with the blanket, "The air conditioner is a bit strong."

YU smiled before reaching out his hands to nudge Sam,

"Go do your work, don't disturb me from enjoying the beautiful scenery."

"Beautiful scenery?"

"The sight of you working..."

Sam had no choice but to stand up and return to his table to continue working.

Meanwhile, YU resisted his tiredness for a while before leaning against the sofa and falling asleep.

Sam got up to reposition his body horizontally on the sofa, placing a pillow under his head and covering him with a blanket. He actually wanted to keep him company even though he was so tired from work...

People went in and out of Sam's office. Not only Richard, but also his secretary and a few company higher-ups. Every person that entered, would have a different expression as they walked out.

As they entered, they were calm. But upon exiting, they were so surprised their eyes almost popped out of their heads.

The Big Boss is taken!

Who was the beautiful man in the Big Boss' office?

There's actually a person that is bold enough to fall asleep in the boss' office!

The way that Big Boss looks at that beauty is gentle like water!

My God! This is big news!

However, after leaving the office, as they weren't allowed to gossip, each person felt like they were going to explode. How amazing would this woman have to be to get the Big Boss' affection? Could he be a current famous superstar?

Yang Yuteng was resting peacefully; he slept well.

He had no idea, he had already put Lin.Corp into a frenzy.