4th Floor

Sutton woke up to no breakfast, no kisses and hugs, and no Zion. She looked around and realized he wasn't in her bed either. She began to grow worried and hopped out of bed frantically. When she walked into the living room she saw pillows and a broken lamp on the floor and a spilled bottle of Hennessey. But no Zion. What the hell happened in here? She knew he put her in the bed, because she fell asleep on the couch. She retrieved her phone and saw that she had a voice message, 6 missed calls from Zion and, 4 text messages from Giselle and Bryson.

She listened to the voice message first and was confused at first, because she heard shuffling noises. Then she heard Zion's voice, "Safyra what the hell are doing?" Safyra responded back " I like it rough you know that Zion right?" Sutton's face turned red. Safyra was here last night? She continued to listen and heard more arguing. It sound like he kicked her out, then she heard a door slam. Immediately she went to her text messages.

Giselle: Sutton! Safyra has gone CRAZY

Giselle: She attacked me and Bryson. He's unconscious!

Giselle: Lock your door! I don't know if she's coming there next!

Bryson: Me and G both have concussions. Giselle has two cracked ribs, a black eye, and bruised trachea. We're at the hospital.

Sutton was in shock. None of this sounded real. Safyra was the sweet one out of everyone. She wouldn't hurt a fly. She's never even gotten into a fight. Nothing could make Safyra lift a hand to anyone. Sutton sighed trying to put pieces together. Her phone rang again and broke her out of her trance. It was Zion. She hurried and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby you're awake! Listen I'm at the hospital. A lot happened last night, and I didn't want to wake you. If you can get out of bed, then come." He said out of breath.

"But... But Zion what's going on? What's happening?"

"I'll tell you when you get here. I love you bye."he hung up.

She slipped on some running tights, nikes and a tank top in a hurry and headed to the Hospital.

~

Sutton rushed into the automatic doors of the hospital looking for Zion. She saw him, Bryson, and Giselle in the waiting room. Giselle was in a wheel chair with a swollen shut eye and a neck brace, and Bryson had stitches on his head. Jesus Christ what did Safyra turn into?

"Baby you're here." Zion jumped up and hugged her. Sutton looked around confused.

"If Giselle and Bryson are out here right now then why are we still at the hospital!?" She asked looking at all three of them. They looked at each other, and avoided her gaze.

"Safyra got into a car accident last night. She was drunk... And tried to drive under the influence." Zion said quietly. Suttons stomach all of the sudden felt empty. She didn't even have the strength to cry. She wanted to scream... to yell... She couldn't breathe.

"Where is she?! WHERE IS SHE?! I NEED TO SEE HER!!!!! TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!!!" she was becoming hysterical and screaming at the top of her lungs. She screamed so loud she was attracting attention. Zion grabbed her to calm her down but she was too filled with adrenaline. She tried running to a near by room, but he yanked her by her arm.

"Baby! Listen to me! Calm down please!" She was trying to wriggle out of his arms but he was too strong. She gave up and just began to bawl and sob. She felt so helpless. Saf needed her and she couldn't be there. Giselle and Bryson sat there looking at the floor. What have we done? They both thought. They looked at each other with regret in their eyes. They felt like sh*t.