Chapter 19 (Until sun down)

Scar's P.O.V

Walking from my car, across campus I couldn't help but think about everything. We don't even know what those stupid bastards are planning. How can we stop something if we don't know what it is? To top it all off my best friend is possessed by some serial killer, that I'm not sure I even trust.

I walked into my first period and headed to my seat. Jenna was right beside me texting her life away. I have never seen her talk to someone so much.

"Who is that?" I asked sneaking a look over her shoulder. She quickly locked her phone and smiled up at me.

"Nothing, no one important." She took out her books and faced the front awkwardly. I looked forward, shrugging off her strange attitude.

"Good morning class." Mr. Douche, sorry Cole, started writing on the board.

Oh God. I have no idea how to act around him. I know who and what he is, and he knows what I was. He obviously has no idea that I know his true identity because he hasn't looked at me once. The best thing to do is treat this like every other class.

-------------

"Um that will be all for today, remember the asignment is due tomorrow." Cole said. The class started packing up. Over the ruffles, and zippers I heard my 'teacher' speak again. Only it sounded different, like he was only talking to me. He was whispering to me from afar, and my vampire hearing kicked in and heard. Damn, where do I learn how to do that?

"I know you can hear me Scar. You and I have some very important business to discuss. Stay seated when the bed goes." 

All the other students piled out of the classroom, leaving me there shocked. Holy fuck he knew everything... Lilly. I gulped and started walking towards his desk. He crossed his arms and stared at me.

"Scarlett. Are you scared?" What kind of question is that, I'm fucking terrified.

"No." I lied standing right in front of him. "I know you're Cole."

"I know that already. You and you're friends are very childish..." He slowly walked in front of me seating on his desk. If I didn't know any better it was like he was trying to impress me. "You think that you can resist our power over you. There is nothing that you guys can do to change the fact that my brothers and I are the strongest Vampires in the world."

"What do you want? What's this all about? My friends and I haven't done anything to you, Mordecai, yes, but anyone else, no. Just leave us alone." I said crossing my arms.

He chuckled, "Listen, and listen very carefully. Your friends, your brother, and your sister must surrender to us. Come to Mordecai's by sundown." He demanded.

"What do you mean surrender? We haven't done anything?" Honestly I was so confused.

"I believe this is the part where I do the typical villian mistake, I tell you all my plans before I actually carry it out. I guess you should know prier to your death." Cole spoke slowly making me frustrated.

"Just tell me you stupid Bastard." I snaped, stepping close to him staring him in the eye.

"We are taking over the council. And what better way to do that without an army of rippers? Your family just happens to be what we are looking for. And your friends... We just don't like them." He smiled and the gasped, "oh and I almost forgot to tel you the best part, there's a demon waiting to possess each and everyone of you, and then slaughter you all."