Chapter Thirty Three

This update is for Demi's adorable dog. Sho dammn cute. Lol.

“ I can pretend that I don't see you,

& I can pretend I don't wanna hold you when your around.”- Scars,Miley Cyrus.

__________________________

After Zayn's interesting conversation with Nick, he had decided to meet him later at the uni. But yeah, he wasn't ready to meet up with Jackson Fray, yes, Jackson Fray himself wanted to meet him. Jackson said that it was important and he had to meet up with Zayn, so Zayn agreed to it and gave him his address.

Now here Zayn was stood near his door, waiting for Jackson to ring the bell as he sighs. After a couple more minutes when he was about to take a seat on the sofa, the bell rang and shook him up. He gulped as he opened the door and stared at the singer in front of him who looked pretty tired. "Man, can I get in? Or you gonna stare at me all day long?" He asks as Zayn shook his head and moved aside as he walked in. Maybe Zayn could forgive him for not removing his expensive shoes.

Zayn closes the door behind him as he looks at Jackson who had made himself comfortable on his sofa. "Can I have water? Cold water if you have," he asks as Zayn nods. As he was filling a cup for Jackson, he took out his phone and checked a recent message from Niall.

'Niall: Hey, decided to tell u, Genelia has been in contact with me... She has been asking a lot about u and I have been telling her things... She said she's doing this for you, so that Harry won't play wid you and some... Uh, deep stuff...'

Zayn stared at the text for another minute as he took the glass and walked towards Jackson, handing it to him as he sits at an appropriate distance from him. "Sorry, I know you are tired, but what is the important talk?"

"Oh, I do get your curiosity perfectly." Jackson replies as he sets down the glass on the coffee table after taking a quick gulp. Jackson turned towards Zayn and sighed. "This is weird, but he's my brother and she's like my sister now. You know that Genelia is afraid that Harry might start playing with people and instantly gain his ticket to the black world before it's the time to stop him?  He's almost there. He doesn't see it, as far as Niall as told her, Harry keeps coming for you, whenever he gets a chance, he doesn't lose it. Amy Dorris, you know what? She's a damn slut, and yes, everybody knows it. She's dating Harry for money, she's a money eater, Harry is just using her to get over, I don't even know. Maybe Genelia. To get over Genelia."

"So, you're telling me in a very complicated way that, I should make Harry mine. Is that it?" Zayn asks as Jackson chuckles. "Maybe, but the main thing is, don't let yourself loose on him, as you're a die hard fan, he doesn't take you seriously. I'm telling you. Take this seriously, very seriously. Let him beg, oh, I gotta go." Jackson finishes off as he gets up. Zayn follows him to the door as he waves him a good bye.

Take this seriously. That sentence was eating Zayn up. It was true, Niall had told him many times about this, but he never did took it seriously. Maybe he had to be harsh on Harry, the one he would do anything for.

*

"No, shut up. Zayn gives in too easily, I don't want him to be Harry's boy toy!" Niall complains as Luke laughs. "Boy toy? Man, you really think Harry's this bad? Damn. That's harsh." He would reply as he would much on a dorito.

"Oh, just because you're a cousin of his. You don't know how sensitive Zayn is," Niall would describe as Luke smiled. "You really care about Zayn, don't you?" Luke said as he shifted closer to Niall on his bed as the boy would nod.

"He's my best friend. So yeah." Niall answers uncomfortably as Luke would stare at his lips, then back at his eyes. As he was leaning in. "Your mom makes amazing food, you know?" Niall would suddenly break the tension as he would move his head.

"She does." Luke would reply as he grabbed his chin and kissed him slowly. As Niall pulled away after a while, he was staring at Luke. "Trust me, Zayn looks perfect with Harry, not you." Luke says as he pulls Niall again for a kiss, with Niall actively participating.

___________________________

Yassss Nuke.. Or Liall? Whatever.
Zayn is gonna play hard to get. YASSSSSSS.
Next update: 65 votes and 10 comments.
xxSarah