63

*Olivia POV*

I woke up and Jaden wasn't there so I got up and ran to every room looking for him. 
"Jaden" I called out. 
"Jaden" I kept calling over and over again. 
"Liv it's 6 am shut up" Josh groaned from his room. 
"Then help me find Jaden" I said. 
"He's in the gym" Josh said. I ran as fast as I could and opened the door to see him lifting weights.
"Jae" I said but he didn't respond so he probably has AirPods in. I went next to him and was about to tap him because I was standing behind him. When I tapped him he quickly dropped the weight and turned around to see me standing there. 
"Don't scare me like that" he said and tried hugging me but I moved.
"Your sweaty" I said. 
"Ok and" he asked. 
"It's gross" I said.
"Me being sweaty isn't gross when I rail you" he said. 
"Ok, you win" I laughed and sat on the floor against the wall. 
"You woke up early today" he said.

"Wait do you wake up this early every day" I asked. 
"Once or twice a week" he said. 
"Well how long do you stay out here" I asked. 
"Until 6:30" he said. 
"But I'm tired and it's cold and I want cuddles" I whined. 
"But I need to get Gainz" he said. 
"Pwease" I pouted. 
"You adorable" he said. 
"If you cuddle me I will be more adorable" I said. 
"Ok lets go" he laughed and we went upstairs. 
"Thanks, Joshy" I said. 
"Shut up" he groaned making me laugh as I walked into Jaden's room. 
"Ok shower and then cuddle" I said. While he showered it got a little warm inside the house so I put on his boxers but kept his hoodie on. When he got out he laughed at me since I was laying on the floor. 

"Are you even wearing pants" he asked so I pulled up the hoodie to show his boxers. 
"What are you stealing next my socks" he laughed so I lifted up my foot which had his sock on it.
"Oh my god" he said. 
"May I have your hats to" I asked.
"No you may not" he said. Jaden I I laid in the bed after a few minutes so I could take a nap. Once I woke up it was 1 pm. 
"Liv get ready we are going for lunch" he said.
"Can we stop at the beach" I asked. 
"Fine whatever just hurry up" he said.
"Stop rushing me" I said. 
"So date outfit or casual" I asked. 
"Uhh, date" he said so I put on a tight purple dress. Once we were in his car and stopped at (random restaurant) we went to the beach. I took off my shoes and stepped into the water which was warm today. Jaden was focused on something on his phone. 

I got my food from the picnic table he was sitting at and took a bite of my (random food) before going back to the water. I turned back around and saw Jaden staring at me. 
"Hey, you ignore me and then stare" I yelled. He looked back at his phone making me frown. 
"Jae" I said as I sat next to him.
"Yes" he replied.
"I want attention" I said. 
"Well it's 3 so we need to get home" he said. Once we were at Sway I noticed a lot of cars. 
"Is there a party" I asked. 
"I don't know" Jaden said. I walked in and saw a bunch of people that I had seen, heard of, or met at some point, unlike most parties where I had never seen the people before but there were still just as many people. 
"Surprise" they all yellled. 
"What are we celebrating" I asked. 
"You finishing highschool" Addison said. 
"Oh yay I guess" I said.
"Come on have fun" Addison said. 

"Fine pass me a white claw" I said. Kouvr passed me one and I made a hole in it with my teeth. I shotgunned it and everyone started cheering and music started playing. Once everyone was drinking and talking I went to find Jaden who was seeing who could shotgun the most white claws in two minutes with the rest of the sway boys except Anthony and Kio since they didn't drink much. I sat as I watched but didn't pay much attention to who won. I felt someone put their hands on my hips making me jump and slap whoever held my hips. 
"Ow" he said grabbing his cheek that was now red. 
"Did you not learn from the last time I did that" I asked. 
"I guess not" he said.
"Why aren't you with the boys" I asked. 
"Well it's your party and your my princess so I have to stay with you" he said.
"You make it sound like it's a bad thing" I said. 
"It's not though" he said and kissed me. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance so I opened my mouth a tiny bit letting him push his tongue inside. After a few more minutes Jaden pulled away as we took a breath.

"Let's take this upstairs" he said. 
"Maybe later" I said. 
"Liv I have a boner now and it hurts" he whispered through his teeth. 
"Go take care of it yourself or wait" I said.
"Fine I will be in the bathroom" he said and quickly walked away making sure no one saw his big friend poking at his pants. 

*Mads POV*
(Another unexpected Pov)

I walked up to Kio who was talking to some guys. I pulled him into the closet so nobody would hear us.
"Remember the plan" I asked him.
"Are you sure we should do this" he asked. 
"Do you want to back out because I will have no problem doing this myself" I said. 
"Ok fine I will do it as long as you promise Sam doesn't get involved" I said.
"Ok you know what to do" I said and we both walked out. I looked around until I saw that pathetic bitch I put up with for to long. I grabbed something to drink and waited until she started walking this way to do the same and run into her spilling my drink allover her and our heads colliding. 
"Bitch what the hell" I said and looked up and saw Liv pretending I didn't know it was her.
"Oh Liv I am so sorry I didn't realize it was you" I said and noticed her bloody nose. 
"It's fine" she said and walked away and I saw Kio go up to her. 

*Kios POV*

"Liv you have a bloody nose let me help me" I said and brought her upstairs giving her tissue and drugged water.
"Here have water" I said and she smiled taking it. 
"Thanks" she said. 
"Can you get Jaden I dont feel good" she said after ten minutes so I nodded and went downstairs grabbing Mads. We went upstairs and saw Liv passed out on the bed. I grabbed Liv an put her so she was sitting on my lap and connected our lips as Mads took a picture and sent it to TikTokroom on an anonymous account. Once we were done I put Liv in her bed and put her under the blankets and went down stairs. 

"Hey have you seen Liv" Jaden asked. 
"No why" I asked. 
"Im just worried" he said. I felt really bad for both of them and I already regretted it. I sighed and went back to my room.

*Jadens POV*

I had asked everyone if they had seen Liv but nobody had so I checked her room and saw her sleeping. I laughed and laid next to her and just laid there until it sounded like everyone had left and then I fell asleep. 

____________________________ 

I am listening to "Love Race" by MGK and I love it 

Can I just say thank you because my story is 67 in #Sad out of 320k stories like WTF that is so many and I am 67 

Read "Moving To Sway" its a Jaden Hossler story by RandomLyricsFY and it's really good